SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad he is coming so soon. But what ever happend to those 25 day notices? I mean we're going to start getting notices only a day or two before the ship if this keeps up.
--

Before you know it . . . there will be no shipping notices . . . they'll just show up . . . when we least expect it.

:lol

got a notice too but don't know if i should keep this one or cancel :dunno

Im with you, I got the EX pre ordered, but after seeing him at SDCC I felt very underwhelmed by him, I might get the Regular, but still not quite sure.

Hvae there been any recent pics ?

Im with you, I got the EX pre ordered, but after seeing him at SDCC I felt very underwhelmed by him, I might get the Regular, but still not quite sure.

Hvae there been any recent pics ?

i also got the exclusive ordered but i won't expose him with that extra head so i'm thinking of waiting for new pictures and get the regular version from my local shop

Based on proto pics Beach Head is still the best figure in the line to date. The recent confirmation that 1986 Vipers are on the way makes him even more of must have!

Back