SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own, Snake Eyes, Duke EX, Firefly, Crimson Cobra Commander.

I was [personally a ninja fan, but for some reason the SS Storm Shadow never really resonated with me. Still debating on Beachhead, but I kidna bought 1 too many T-1000s so I am trying to be good! With that said I might relinquish my ex and get a red . . .

PSST . . .

I heard that Sideshow is offering a Halloween special edition of BEACHHEAD in black with a captured COBRA SNIPER helmet & rifle.

We'll also see a Thanksgiving themed BEACHHEAD in Orange with captured ALLEY VIPER gear as well as a BEACHHEAD cosplaying SNAKE EYES w/ goggles and ninja gear.

You and that blood dude have been sharing the same hookah. :cuckoo:

I opened up my Paypal account last night to transfer some funds to checking to cover Beach Head, expecting there to be about $130-$145 dollars. To my surprise I had over 400 bucks in "collectible money" just sitting there. Score! :yess:

I guess I should keep a little closer eye on how much I sell off these days. :lol

I opened up my Paypal account last night to transfer some funds to checking to cover Beach Head, expecting there to be about $130-$145 dollars. To my surprise I had over 400 bucks in "collectible money" just sitting there. Score! :yess:

I guess I should keep a little closer eye on how much I sell off these days. :lol

Nice! Mentally you just gain $255 bucks for FREEEEE. Go buy more stuff :lecture

Great news:yess::yess: So we should have Beachhead in atleast 2 weeks.

I will have mine in 6 days. And I know everyone is waiting in anticipation with bated breath for my "first picture" shots!

Thanks for the reminder...I got a new ATM card and I need to update my account.

I anxiously wait for BEACHHEAD . . . another JOE to add to my pile of NFRB/MIB JOE figures to be guarded by the COBRA Trooper . . . the only figure from the series I bothered to open.

:lol

But why? These joes are so fantastic to pose and take pictures of =)

:exactly::goodpost: There's no way I would buy these figures just to keep in the box. The many poses you can achieve with them it's almost like you have a different figure every time you pose them. Partly the reason why I love looking at everyone else's pics.

I dont know how anyone could keep them in the box. Honestly, I wish I could afford on pieces like Beachhead especially I could get 2 right now. I'd display both heads.

Back