SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting on the Exclusive. Definitely worth the extra $5 or whatever for the binoculars, IMO.

Hold up, didn't know about that, well I'll have to wait for the Ex and then cancel this. I thought it was kind of weird it was just a reg version out there.

119- huh?
Nope, easy pass, id sooner save up and extra 20-30 bucks and buy a much nicer hot toys figure. They just cant justify to me the price gap between this and say the indy fig...this aint an extra 30- worth of figure here...

119- huh?
Nope, easy pass, id sooner save up and extra 20-30 bucks and buy a much nicer hot toys figure. They just cant justify to me the price gap between this and say the indy fig...this aint an extra 30- worth of figure here...

:lol.. be gone with you then!!!!

Anybody know where one could pick up a 1/6 scale U.S. flag and pole? I plan on displaying that with Duke.

Don't have a pole for it, but Rocky figures came with flags. I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to take a wooden rod from a craft shop and cobble something together from that.

I got an extra one I'll probably eventually get rid of, but I don't think the sell for much on eBay.

Thank ya. Geez, why are they so far away? Well, they've always pretty much been on Fridays. I remember them starting thems so long ago with the Star Wars 12 in. figures. Was it Anakin or Obi Wan that did it first? I don't think it was Luke, was it?

We got Duke next Friday, and Scarlet Witch the Friday after that.

119- huh?

No complaints about the price here, as long as they keep coming out like Duke, Ill keep paying, hope there are enough for me to snag an Ex next Friday

Im going out on a limb and saying Flint is our next figure

I could see flint being next. I am hoping for Scarlett but I think she will be a later release.
I am praying they make a BBQ.

Crap, and here I rushed home to pre-order the exclusive! Oh well, got the Throne at least.

Nice looking fig! Plus it looks like they put Duke on the new taller Pro body. Now I've got to wait a week to get the EX. It's only the EXs for me in this line.

2613_press01-001.jpg
2613_press05-001.jpg

Looks so awesome. I just wish the Ex went up today.

Back