SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Firefly today... and what can I say, AWESOME!! :yess:

- The clothes and gear are top notch, and the assembly is very simple.

- The pro body has been improved, Sideshow has added a new "forward" abdominal joint with a great range of motion... and the best thing; All the joints are ultra stiffed ! (specially the hip joints, because the older past Gi-Joe figures they were too loose, and it was a real problem). In fact, I had planned to make a body swap using a HT TT narrow body... but I,ll keep the pro body :wink1:

- I love the 2 headsculps, and Firefly looks terrific with both, but I have choosen the "classic" camouflage headsculp instead the black

- The backpack is very intricate and detailed.. kinda Hottoys style :clap

- A curious and surprising detail: the 4 mines are magnetic!! :rotfl

Conclusion: My new favorite Sideshow Gi-joe figure to date, and even beating Snake eyes.
100% Recommended, a MUST HAVE figure :clap:clap

Last edited:
that's great to hear valvo....already got it in Spain? Wow. Oh well I have to wait at least a week since mine won't ship until Wed. Keep the pics coming in guys.

that's great to hear valvo....already got it in Spain? Wow. Oh well I have to wait at least a week since mine won't ship until Wed. Keep the pics coming in guys.

Yes bro,
I ordered mine, last wednesday from an US Evil-bay seller called: cybermx
He shipped the parcel to me on Thursday, by Prority airmail, and surprisingly took only 3 working days (excluding the weekend)

107,95$ +35$shipping... much cheaper than I would find in Spain,and probably that months before, as well...
does his submachine gun have a sling or is it loose?
Not sling my friend, it is loose

Il try to take some pics tomorrow :wink1:

Not mine but..

Last edited:
I may have to see about attaching a sling....seems like FF would need to have his gun on him at all times and still be able to run if needed...

For the cape you have to sent a pm to The Drizzle, he's a member here. It's an awesome cape.

And for firefly well i just darken the clothing using black washes and some additionnal weathering.

Man! These Firefly figures look great in these pictures! I am really excited to get mine! I plan to do very little to change him, possibly look to tighten up the jacket like elvis did.

Looks awesome, so far, Sideshow!

Back