SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol I knew it
thumbsup.gif

If we can't have new pics, then fights are the next best thing. :hi5:

I was thinking maybe we get something tonight, but with CV going on I would assume it will be something Star wars :(

Hopefully they remember that there is a separate section in the newsletter for Joes, and that an announcement in SW doesn't mean they have to stomp our guts out again this week.

I was thinking maybe we get something tonight, but with CV going on I would assume it will be something Star wars :(

that's probably good cuz it's been about 2 weeks since we got a SW announcement.:rolleyes: it's funny cuz sideshow makes sure they have a SW release for every frickin' obscure SW holiday like "the 27.5th anniversary of when the orignal ESB trailer was first shown" but we can't get a Joe figure for SDCC or even JoeCon.

Sideshow is going to have tonight More Disney and Marvel Bobble heads. Who the heck buy bobbleheads? I want a Joe. Joe! Joe! Joe! And not the samoan one.

Re: Official Firefly Photo Thread

Setting mine up now. He's really really good in a bad guy way. No doll dot and the mines have magnets in them. The paint job on the camo head looks great and thats the one I'll be going with.

Back