SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tip. Found a decent deal on Snake Eyes, Duke, and Storm Shadow. 3 more incoming and my wallet said wth. Even number of Joes vs Cobras. If I get another duo it'll be Cobra Commander and Flint. I love this line so far, but man!

I see you been shopping on e bay.

Just got this figure and love it. Tried going through the thread to see what can be done to it to make it better. Besides a whole new suit is there anything else that can be done? Also where can I find a better fit suit for him? Also anyone have any pics of the original FireFly??

Just got this figure and love it. Tried going through the thread to see what can be done to it to make it better. Besides a whole new suit is there anything else that can be done? Also where can I find a better fit suit for him? Also anyone have any pics of the original FireFly??

There's a thread around here for Custom Fireflys. It's got all the goodies in it.

The longer it sits on my shelf as is, the more happy with it I am. The camo head works. Maybe there's just not enough light in my apartment, but there's nothing about any of the camo that really bothers me.

I'm not sure what happened. All I did was change his gun, add some tools to his pack, and I'm content.

I too have really been loving this figure more & more, each time I look at it. He has has the best head sculpt to date IMHO. The eyes are killer!

Here is my FF. I made him a crossed bandolier like the original figure had. I want to try and find small pouches for his right shoulder like my kitbash has. I still havent found a posse I like, though I might go with the original card art.

spiderman010.jpg

spiderman006.jpg

spiderman008.jpg

I LOVE the way FF looks in these pics....THIS is the look I am trying to achieve with mine.

May I ask where you obtained the extra belts and harnesses?

Thanks!

TA is out of the Firefly parts :(

Can anyone recommend another good supplier?

Back