SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some phone pics.

I like this head a lot (especially with the goggles), but I'd prefer the thinner black shoulder strap from the prototype. The new one doesn't match the head and the patches, and the original could have worked with a second one crossing over it.

picture.php

Since I don't have the means of giving him that right now (the stuff I found on ebay was useless) I decided to set him up the best I could with what I had to work with, and I can easily live with the results for now. He's is a truly badass figure.

picture.php

And this may be my favorite 1:6 sculpt yet.

picture.php

awesome shots, man.

my exclusive firefly will be here friday. can't. wait.

Last edited:
For a moment I thought FF was a real guy who happened to also collect Gatchaman figures and Star Wars paraphenalia. :D Forced perspective is a funny thing.

Thanks. I finally submitted to using the backpack because he looked wrong without them. I like how they turned out (though he could use a few more).

awesome shots, man.

Thanks. My phone did better than I expected.

my exclusive firefly will be here friday. can't. wait.

I.E.D. :monkey2

For a moment I thought FF was a real guy who happened to also collect Gatchaman figures and Star Wars paraphenalia. :D Forced perspective is a funny thing.

Thanks. My photographic skills did much better than I expected. :lol

just got my exclusive firefly. holy cow. what an awesome figure. tons of gear, super tight joints and i really dig the head sculpt. best sideshow line. by far.

Finally took some pics of Firefly. I really love this figure. Having a hard time deciding which figure should be next on my purchase list.

Firefly2.jpg

Firefly1.jpg

nice pics, 2ndname. imo any of the ones you pick up are worth it. i like storm shadow a lot and duke is pretty stellar.

Last edited:
Finally took some pics of Firefly. I really love this figure. Having a hard time deciding which figure should be next on my purchase list.

Firefly2.jpg

Firefly1.jpg

Cool shots! Honestly, depending on who you got already, I'd go for something older. Snake Eyes in particular is only going to get more rare as the line progresses, especially with two more Joes coming this year. Although I hear you can't miss with Duke either.

Cool shots! Honestly, depending on who you got already, I'd go for something older. Snake Eyes in particular is only going to get more rare as the line progresses, especially with two more Joes coming this year. Although I hear you can't miss with Duke either.

Thanks for the tip. Found a decent deal on Snake Eyes, Duke, and Storm Shadow. 3 more incoming and my wallet said wth. Even number of Joes vs Cobras. If I get another duo it'll be Cobra Commander and Flint. I love this line so far, but man!

Back