SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i kinda did something similar with my wall back when i got Firefly. the wall, as generic as it is, does have uses.

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

I really like the use of the Sniper in that Waypoint environment, Craw! Just started a new thread for these kinds of pics so they don't keep getting lost in these threads.

i kinda did something similar with my wall back when i got Firefly. the wall, as generic as it is, does have uses.

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

That looks sweet, Craw. Where'd you get the bipod for the Dragunov? My only complaint about the sniper is that he can't hold the rifle properly.

Great shots! Way to make lemonade out of lemons. :rock:rock:rock

Still think it's overpriced for the corner of a wall though.

Soon as I get a $50 giftcard or more, I'm picking one up.

Ya, I think it's a tad late to pick him up from SS at this point. You might be able to pick him up from a forum member though in the sale section.

he is definitely starting to get scarce. monkey depot sold out the other day as well. i was going to pick up another for a custom but waited too long.

He can still be had for a fair price on EBay still.

Anyone ever used some elbow pads on Firefly? Unsure what it'll look like. Haven't really seen much elbow pads either.

I left the knee pads but I like the integrated ones better like on SE and Duke.

O yah? I'm reversed. I actually like the kneepads. They hug the pants making it more tight fitting and sleeker. Thinking of seeing what Firefly will look like with his black secondary HS and black cobra pants.

Back