SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continuing the posting of the pics of all my figures I started yesterday. As you can see, all of them are the stock figures and gear Sideshow gave us. I'm only now starting to add extra stuff.

vdcmjt.jpg

14taffc.jpg

md02hg.jpg

rir87o.jpg

So I got Firefly with Beachhead at the same time. And I must say as awesome as Beachhead is, which is very (except for his backpack connection which blows), Firefly is just that much better. He's my favorite Joe so far. There are literally tons of different ways to pose him and gear him up. So much so that I'm having trouble just finding one that satisfies me more than the next. Really a true sign of an amazing figure. Off to do a couple mods now to make him even better....

So I got Firefly with Beachhead at the same time. And I must say as awesome as Beachhead is, which is very (except for his backpack connection which blows), Firefly is just that much better. He's my favorite Joe so far. There are literally tons of different ways to pose him and gear him up. So much so that I'm having trouble just finding one that satisfies me more than the next. Really a true sign of an amazing figure. Off to do a couple mods now to make him even better....

:lol:lol:lol it's nice to hear takes on members getting these Joe's now and catching back up to the madness :rock

I fell like if I had gotten Firefly and Beachhead on the same day my head may have exploded.

I would have been like :yess: and then once they were out of the brown shipper boxes I would have been like :panic: :thud:.

:lol:lol:lol it's nice to hear takes on members getting these Joe's now and catching back up to the madness :rock

:lol I'm happy you're happy for me.

I fell like if I had gotten Firefly and Beachhead on the same day my head may have exploded.

I would have been like :yess: and then once they were out of the brown shipper boxes I would have been like :panic: :thud:.

Yeah it's kind of been like that. I basically spent yesterday futzing with Beachhead since he came earlier in the day. Got him all geared up and posed out. Then today I finally got to Firefly before I had to go to work...then came home and am still messing with him.

The past 2 days have :rocked.

Yea, while I was let down that it wasn't the 84 version the concept art showed, SS's Firefly is a very kewl figure.

I think he's become my favorite. I didn't do any of the mods I wanted to, and I chose the camo head over the plain one. What I was able to do with what he came with (except for the SMG) is more than adequate. He's the ____.

Beachhead might dethrone him, but we'll see.

man, firefly and beachhead on the same day...:rock

firefly is pretty freaking awesome. not sure if i dig him more than beachhead though. definite top three...beachhead, firefly and ss (imo).

Here is my Firefly. I weathered his pants, jacket sleeves, and front and back bottom portions of the jacket. Tough to tell from the pics, but it's easy to see in hand. Also weathered the weapons. I also tightened up the jacket as I didn't like the extra loose look. Looks cleaner and better if you ask me.
DSCN1556.jpg

DSCN1557.jpg

DSCN1561.jpg

DSCN1574.jpg

DSCN1575.jpg

DSCN1576.jpg

Back