SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2219492441_bb63c73d48.jpg

Man o man, I just had a HAPPY ACCIDENT!

I purchased Zartan last week at a lower price when a local store had a big sale (about $125, non-EX). I find the new Prometheus body okay but would like to see reviews about it, Googled it, and somehow I landed on a local online buy and sell store ala Ebay, and found a non-EX Firefly being sold for only $130 MISB!

I contacted the seller right away, doubts and all -- set a meet-up, ready to cancel the transaction in case the item was not as pictured. And I was happy that it is the Firefly I wanted! 5 minutes of talking to the seller confirmed another theory -- the guy doesn't know much about high-end figures :)

Now he's posed next to Zartan in my detolf. Really awesome figure with awesome accessories. (what I love about the Joes is you could pose them with everything it comes with in the package, except for the extra hands of course, and look very good).

Will try to shoot decent-quality pictures when I have more free time :)

Man o man, I just had a HAPPY ACCIDENT!

I purchased Zartan last week at a lower price when a local store had a big sale (about $125, non-EX). I find the new Prometheus body okay but would like to see reviews about it, Googled it, and somehow I landed on a local online buy and sell store ala Ebay, and found a non-EX Firefly being sold for only $130 MISB!

I contacted the seller right away, doubts and all -- set a meet-up, ready to cancel the transaction in case the item was not as pictured. And I was happy that it is the Firefly I wanted! 5 minutes of talking to the seller confirmed another theory -- the guy doesn't know much about high-end figures :)

Now he's posed next to Zartan in my detolf. Really awesome figure with awesome accessories. (what I love about the Joes is you could pose them with everything it comes with in the package, except for the extra hands of course, and look very good).

Will try to shoot decent-quality pictures when I have more free time :)

That is pretty awesome great find :yess:

Where the hell are these local stores that you guys are finding with great prices?? Every store in the Bay wants my kidney for any 1/6 scale figures, even crappy Medicom ones.

Yeah, I ended up with the peasant edition. But even that edition is moving up to the upper middle class on Ebay.:)

why firefly and beachhead, particularlly firefly price his price just skyrocketed.
anything special about them?

Back