SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, prices for this figure have gotten pretty crazy. as far as favorites...i don't know if i can pick one anymore. i have...like...6.

top 6 for me are:

Zartan
Major Bludd
Rock N Roll
Firefly
Dusty
Beachhead

honorable mention- Duke

beachhead
firefly
stormshadow
zartan
rock n roll
crimson guard

and soon major bludd.

So far, everyone's Top 6 choices made me feel really sad that I can NOT find Beachhead anywhere. I just started with Zartan last month, got a Firefly, and last week Lt Falcon (which I think is also solid, though light on the accessories department). Waiting for Snake Eyes & Timber now.

Plenty of RnRs in-stock at a local dealer. Still thinking about getting one.

So far, everyone's Top 6 choices made me feel really sad that I can NOT find Beachhead anywhere. I just started with Zartan last month, got a Firefly, and last week Lt Falcon (which I think is also solid, though light on the accessories department). Waiting for Snake Eyes & Timber now.

Plenty of RnRs in-stock at a local dealer. Still thinking about getting one.

Sounds like you're building a nice collection. In my opinion Rock 'n Roll with the exclusive sculpt is a must-have.

Have prices stabilized on Firefly or are they still continually going up?

I can't tell, since there's only one that shows up whenever I look it up on Ebay, that is the USED non-EX for $499.99 (same store also sells used non-ex Beachhead for $450), and another one that's currently being auctioned.

You guys think having Firefly on the new movie with no less than Ray Stevenson portraying him somehow affect the prices?

Sounds like you're building a nice collection. In my opinion Rock 'n Roll with the exclusive sculpt is a must-have.

thanks, man. I never thought that getting Sideshow's version of Zartan -- my favorite among the 3.75" figures back in the 80's -- would get me into collecting Joes again.

I might get RnR in the future. Sadly EX versions are not easy to find/order here in the Philippines, that's why I grabbed Falcon right away when I saw it.

cobra viper infantry that made me suck into this line. =DD
joe i like to this day: well most of them me likey. let me tell you joes i dont like.
cobra sniper v2,officer v2 , stalker, dusty.

i would love ss to make a good GI joes : scarlet, Mutt and Junkyard, Gung-Ho, Shipwreck and Polly (love that parrot lol), Kamakura kinda like viper ninja

I can't tell, since there's only one that shows up whenever I look it up on Ebay, that is the USED non-EX for $499.99 (same store also sells used non-ex Beachhead for $450), and another one that's currently being auctioned.

You just have to keep a sharp eye on Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-1...0895?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item19d6592d2f

You guys think having Firefly on the new movie with no less than Ray Stevenson portraying him somehow affect the prices?

Highly Doubtful.

Back