SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Firefly?

The "Prototype Shown - Pending Approval" caveat is interesting...I just went and checked the photos I saved when I posted the initial pics last week. That disclaimer is nowhere to be found on the original pics. I guess the uproar may have had an effect after all...

Pending approval from whom? Hasblo? If they rejected the concept designs I doubt they will approve of any significant changes to the prototype shown. Besides, how many times has this disclaimer been shown on other figures, especially Star Wars, and nothing, if minor (i.e. Clone Trooper mask) changes are made?

The Firefly 12 inch Figure features:
Pro Body 1.1 with over 30+ points of articulation
Firefly portrait
Detailed grey camouflage top with hood
Detailed grey camouflage pants
Detailed belt
Goggles
Tactical kneepads
Boots
Grey waterproof gaiters
Grey knit top
SMG magazine pouch
Triple magazine pouch
Radio pouch
Compass pouch (x2)
SMG with silencer
SMG magazines (x4)
Boot knife with sheath
Flash bangs (x2)
Smoke grenades (x2)
Backpack
Fragmentation grenades (x5)
Mines (x4)
Suitcase bomb
Radio detonator
Three sets of interchangeable gloved hands
12-inch display base with Cobra logo
Sideshow Exclusive: I.E.D. (Improvised Explosive Device) accessory

So the turtleneck is indeed grey. Good. I bet he'll look a lot better without the jacket on.

The Firefly 12 inch Figure features:

So the turtleneck is indeed grey. Good. I bet he'll look a lot better without the jacket on.

Notice there's no "green" anywhere to be seen in the outfit descriptions? People need to get their eyes checked or buy new monitors. :lol

Notice there's no "green" anywhere to be seen in the outfit descriptions? People need to get their eyes checked or buy new monitors. :lol

I'm still not sure where green came up?:confused: The detonator and gun stock are both green in homage to the original.

Firefly1984.jpg

Aside from that there's not a bit of green that I can see, aside from grenades and other explosives.....
His costume doesn't seem to have even a speck of green. :huh

I'm still not sure where green came up?:confused: The detonator and gun stock are both green in homage to the original.

Firefly1984.jpg

Aside from that there's not a bit of green that I can see, aside from grenades and other explosives.....
His costume doesn't seem to have even a speck of green. :huh

Chicken Littles with cheap monitors? :dunno

I only pointed out that he might have a green walkie until I was told too look closer. I mean coming from a RAH background of course I would assume it's a walkie :dunno

I only pointed out that he might have a green walkie until I was told too look closer. I mean coming from a RAH background of course I would assume it's a walkie :dunno

No bud. During your hiatus from this thread, people were crying about the cammo being green.

Back