SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine got cancelled by Sideshow on Friday. Customer Service said it was an error, but it still appears as cancelled in my account........... waiting for a fix from Sideshow.

If the ship date is pushed back does that mean the flexpay dates will change ?

Mine got cancelled by Sideshow on Friday. Customer Service said it was an error, but it still appears as cancelled in my account........... waiting for a fix from Sideshow.

If the ship date is pushed back does that mean the flexpay dates will change ?

The flexpay dates have been moved as well. Of course if Flint is still scheduled for September my wallet wont really have anytime to recover.

I won't mind if the figures hit closer together. I will just get a second job at KFC until I have enough money to get them...and get tired of free double downs...then I'll quit. Shouldn't be more than two or three weeks.

my WL for my exclusive converted so I cancelled my reg....if anybody was on the WL for the reg there ya go...

Im so0o jealous, I want my friggin EX version. Cant believe I waited on getting this or not. (was debating on getting into 1/6 scale at the tme) Beachhead put me in over the edge. But Firefly made me walk up to it.

Im so0o jealous, I want my friggin EX version. Cant believe I waited on getting this or not. (was debating on getting into 1/6 scale at the tme) Beachhead put me in over the edge. But Firefly made me walk up to it.

I know the feeling man. It was the Duke reveal at SDCC that made me realize the error of my ways. Which ironically turned out to be my first exclusive. Sadly I had both Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander exclusives per-ordered at one point but bailed on them thinking I could resist these expensive sideshow joes. I should have known better. Now a thousand or so dollars in I have actually have no regrets, my SS Joes put a smile on my face everyday.

my WL for my exclusive converted so I cancelled my reg....if anybody was on the WL for the reg there ya go...

:wave My wait list for the reg converted... Thanks...

Now I hope I can get my waitlist for the Exc. so that I can cancel this reg... :gah: :cuckoo: :lecture

I didn't like the figure when it was first announced, so I didn't bother with the exclusive. I figured I'd put in a waitlist order now, but I'm not counting on it converting having been placed as late as this. I won't be bothered if it doesn't, but it will be very cool if it does.

I didn't like the figure when it was first announced, so I didn't bother with the exclusive. I figured I'd put in a waitlist order now, but I'm not counting on it converting having been placed as late as this. I won't be bothered if it doesn't, but it will be very cool if it does.

You should have ordered, then you have the option to cancel. I did that with the EX Cobra Commander, at first I wasnt sure I wanted to collect Joes and canceled. Then I got Snake Eyes and it won me over, and regreted cancelling CC. Fortunately I put myself on the waitlist and it converted. I know CC is easily obtainable now, but at the time I didnt know. Anyway, It was a lesson learned. I say you are on the fence about it just order, then if you decide its not your thing, cancel. Easy.

You should have ordered, then you have the option to cancel. I did that with the EX Cobra Commander, at first I wasnt sure I wanted to collect Joes and canceled. Then I got Snake Eyes and it won me over, and regreted cancelling CC. Fortunately I put myself on the waitlist and it converted. I know CC is easily obtainable now, but at the time I didnt know. Anyway, It was a lesson learned. I say you are on the fence about it just order, then if you decide its not your thing, cancel. Easy.

:goodpost: That is the FIRST rule of ordering! NEVER cancel until you get the 30-14 day notice from Sideshow. Sometimes things just work out and you can keep it. And I never FLEX pay for this reason either. If I got a big ticket item coming up (for example the upcoming Vlad PF) I just wait til I get the notice, do the threaten to cancel thing, switch to FLEX and wait just a little while longer for the payments to go through. Sure I have to wait 2 more months now, but it saved me fees if I FLEX'd from the begining and wanted/needed to cancel it.

But the moral of the story is NEVER cancel before the imminent release notices are sent out. :lecture

And look at FF. He didn't have a camo head when we ordered, many hated in for that, Sideshow got the hint, we get a camo head, and now many of us are quite happy with him, despite the bait and switch concept art, which would make a very funny exclusive print to include with him :lol

Back