SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to be able to get an extra Firefly from Ebay.

Not many being sold there. In fact, I do not see any up right now and only 3 or 4 on the completed listings page.

I think that I may be happy that I did not cancel this figure.

I was hoping to be able to get an extra Firefly from Ebay.

Not many being sold there. In fact, I do not see any up right now and only 3 or 4 on the completed listings page.

I think that I may be happy that I did not cancel this figure.

While I still prefer the plain gray head, I think after seeing the camo'd head, many who were on the verge but didn't share those sentiments. Looking forward to hearing the whining and nitpick-justifications of those who did. :lol

Hopefully there were enough who did that my exclusive waitlist converts. The IED isn't that important to me, but it would be pretty cool to have.

Hopefully there were enough who did that my exclusive waitlist converts. The IED isn't that important to me, but it would be pretty cool to have.

I ordered mine from Alter Ego, they are def my fav place to order from. I have a waitlist on Sideshow, but id rather not pay an extra 30-40 just for the IED that will sit in my bookcase.

Since my waitlist has not been converted and chances are alterego will ship before sideshow, I will most likely pass on the exclusive.

Still my fav Joe to Date and the one that pushed me over the edge into getting into this expensive hobby.

I ordered mine from Alter Ego, they are def my fav place to order from. I have a waitlist on Sideshow, but id rather not pay an extra 30-40 just for the IED that will sit in my bookcase.

Since my waitlist has not been converted and chances are alterego will ship before sideshow, I will most likely pass on the exclusive.

Still my fav Joe to Date and the one that pushed me over the edge into getting into this expensive hobby.

Agreed!!! Firefly rocks!!! Hope i can find him down the road!!!:)

ffsdcc.jpg

Back