SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no kidding

one joe,which is a SDCC exclusive (doesn't count)

but NOTHING yet that is a NEW REVEAL..(other than the Baroness tease)

Starwars 1/6 already has Bossk,Snow Trooper,1/6 Canon pre-orders

then teased- EP.1 Obiwan and Vader...

Still waiting...:impatient:

I'd say he counts since he's not a variant. :huh

Not really. I never expected to see him preordered before SDCC. He'll likely be there to show and preorder afterward. :huh

i dont know marvel ,star wars , predator , dc ,all got loved during this online where is g i joes love. sideshow better show something soon. and that is their warning.

tommorrow is the last online preoder event, no sign of destro is not good

The online event is supposed to go to the end of this week?

i dont know marvel ,star wars , predator , dc ,all got loved during this online where is g i joes love. sideshow better show something soon. and that is their warning.

:goodpost: Exactly! We have had ONE pre-order reveal all freaking year! (Snake Eyes) The rest has been ALL talk

Because the Falcon In Stock order and Baroness sneak peek don't count. :exactly::goodpost: :cuckoo:

No it doesn't count,because Falcon is an in stock, SDCC Exclusive! a totally seperate thing.

A sneak peak doesn't count either,its not an actual pre-order or Full reveal

The online event is supposed to go to the end of this week?

:goodpost: Exactly! We have had ONE pre-order reveal all freaking year! (Snake Eyes) The rest has been ALL talk

No it doesn't count,because Falcon is an in stock, SDCC Exclusive! a totally seperate thing.

A sneak peak doesn't count either,its not an actual pre-order or Full reveal

:lol
picture.php

Gonna go wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap. It appears the whine-inducing Buttmunchyitis is contagious. :gah:

no kidding

one joe,which is a SDCC exclusive (doesn't count)

but NOTHING yet that is a NEW REVEAL..(other than the Baroness tease)

Starwars 1/6 already has Bossk,Snow Trooper,1/6 Canon pre-orders

then teased- EP.1 Obiwan and Vader...

Still waiting...:impatient:

You forgot Ganch, The Biths, and Fox...

Because the Falcon In Stock order and Baroness sneak peek don't count. :exactly::goodpost: :cuckoo:

i do appreciate the falcon exclusive and baroness tease, but we need some more preorders on the joe side. they have had awile to develope a new release, but i think all of their time has been on getting the dc going. p.s. its not a good sign with no more environments, dioramas, pf's or statues, and the 1/6 slowing down.

yea, but the joe releases have slimmed down to much, just when i thought they were expanding. i would really like a 85 snake eyes 1/6 or premium format soon.

What difference does it make if we have Baroness up for preorder today than the week after SDCC? :dunno

They gave us a tease, I'm sure it will be soon. Same for Destro.

What difference does it make if we have Baroness up for preorder today than the week after SDCC? :dunno

thats another day without a new joe in my hands, must collect all of them. well minus ccc.

yea, but the joe releases have slimmed down to much, just when i thought they were expanding. i would really like a 85 snake eyes 1/6 or premium format soon.

Have they slimmed down too much? Or have you been overspoiled with what we've gotten over the past couple years and are taking it for granted. Remember, we were initially only supposed to get 4 a year. Any more than that is gravy.

picture.php

Gonna go wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap. It appears the whine-inducing Buttmunchyitis is contagious. :gah:

:rotfl

I'd like to get a few more Joe Characters before I am dead at age 99 :)

10 a year........ remember???

Last edited:
i do appreciate the falcon exclusive and baroness tease, but we need some more preorders on the joe side. they have had awile to develope a new release, but i think all of their time has been on getting the dc going. p.s. its not a good sign with no more environments, dioramas, pf's or statues, and the 1/6 slowing down.

:lecture

The line is fine,it just takes too long to produce at a reasonable pace

:goodpost:

not good enough

It is a variant, White Stalker variant..... :)

And 4 a year is not sufficient for any line to strive

agreed!

Back