SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this REALLY the only 1:6 Baroness ever made?

No. There was one made by Hasbro to coincide with the release of the GI Joe: Rise of Cobra reboot live action movie. It featured the "likeness" (if you can call it that) and design of Sienna Miller's Baroness.

No. There was one made by Hasbro to coincide with the release of the GI Joe: Rise of Cobra reboot live action movie. It featured the "likeness" (if you can call it that) and design of Sienna Miller's Baroness.

Good to know. She was hot and about the only thing I liked out of that movie. Thanks.

I'm bound to eat some crow on this and reorder along with the RAH CC while the exclusives are still available.

......still doesn't mean I'm not pissed with Sideshow.....

few people commented on the elbows only having one joint when they are covered... the costume is so tight two joints would have probably looked a bit ugly...

I pulled the trigger earlier than I wanted to only because I wanted the SSC EX version. Having a second swap out head is one of the better (if not the best?) premiums that SSC EXs can have and I didn't want to miss out on that.

I do not have the Baroness yet, she's in the mail, but are you saying her bodysuit is a thinner material than what HT used for BW and Selina Kyle? That can be disappointing.

I don't have Selina but with Black Widow, her costume is thicker because she's supposed to be in a rubber like protective suit. I never thought Baroness' suit was protective except the armor bits. It's more like a catsuit. The material looks fairly strong.

I want to know the edition on these too. Just curious. I can't see anyone who likes the Baroness only wanting the normal. But the normal portrait is a lot better than the pics too. I was surprised.

Just by looking at the HD photos and videos of the Baroness figure, it seems to me that her costume would outlast both HT's Selina Kyle and Black Widow's bodysuits, regardless of its thickness and even at extreme poses. SSC's Catwoman looks like it, too.

When was the last time SSC declared the edition size of a statue/figure before its release? I may be mistaken but didn't they use to state the edition size right away?

Maybe they're gauging the pre-order numbers and see from there how much they'd manufacture, or they just want collectors to feel unsafe not knowing if it's near sold-out by making them blind on the edition size, hoping the collectors would fear of not being able to get one and order right away?

Just by looking at the HD photos and videos of the Baroness figure, it seems to me that her costume would outlast both HT's Selina Kyle and Black Widow's bodysuits, regardless of its thickness and even at extreme poses. SSC's Catwoman looks like it, too.

Why, because Baroness is just cloth and not a vinyl-cloth kinda' mix like BW and Selina Kyle? I have a number of Iron Man 2 Black Widows and some of the suits are peeling revealing the cloth material base underneath. Not a pretty site.

Back