SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More black dragon ninja!
img20120425212051.jpg

Really liking the pants on this one. Gonna try and do the same with mine when it gets here. Hopefully in an hour or so.

Actually, are they even the Sideshow pants?

That last shot is sweet KJ.

Thanks dude.

Really liking the pants on this one. Gonna try and do the same with mine when it gets here. Hopefully in an hour or so.

Dude, the sideshow ninja pants suck. They didn't fix a damned thing as all you owners had claimed.

These are from crazy owners or whatever. Actually, there's a new ninja set coming out based on that ninja assassin movie. The leg pants are baggy as hell but they taper off at the ankle pant cuffs:

COF-025-5.jpg

But yeah, like I said, the set is based on ninja assassin so you get a pair of jeans and a motorcycle jacket.

COF-025-1.jpg

More here from the OSW thread!

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/634094-crazy-owners-cof-025-assassin.html

For some reason the ex sculpt looks like

al-swearengen-deadwood.jpg

to me.

:dunno :lol Cool

Really? He reminds me of this:

s_rg_fsc_sho_kosugi.jpg

Might even bash together a Tsuba patch for him, just to relive epic 80's awesomeness! :yess:

More black dragon ninja!
img20120425001446.jpg

That last shot is sweet KJ.

:exactly:

Solid figure. The EX head is not as nice as the proto pics, but that's too be expected.

I know the vets here totally futz their figures once recived, but I've been lucky enough (or haven't cared enough) enough to do any major futzing on any of the figures in this line I'ved received, until now.

Whoever boxed the BDN up at the factory did a piss poor job of putting him together. I had to strip and futz the BDN down totally to get him to my satisfaction.

I'm not happy with the head wrap I got; I don't think it was cut or tailored properly and is slightly too short.

Other than that, another excellent figure that is slightly overshadowed by Zartan.

And the next ninja (if there is another one, a fourth iteration may be overkill) definitely needs to come with a bow or a hand held crossbow. While the pics of the BDN with Zartan's compound bow look fantastic, I prefer to see a traditional bow / yumi, preferably the longbow / daikyu (yes, not suited for the type of close combat / stealth a ninja would be involved in, but visually appealing).

The Black Dragon Ninja's AK-74SU just goes into the spare parts bin for me, like the Ninja Viper's Uzi before him.

Solid figure. The EX head is not as nice as the proto pics, but that's too be expected.

I know the vets here totally futz their figures once recived, but I've been lucky enough (or haven't cared enough) enough to do any major futzing on any of the figures in this line I'ved received, until now.

Whoever boxed the BDN up at the factory did a piss poor job of putting him together. I had to strip and futz the BDN down totally to get him to my satisfaction.

I'm not happy with the head wrap I got; I don't think it was cut or tailored properly and is slightly too short.

Other than that, another excellent figure that is slightly overshadowed by Zartan.

And the next ninja (if there is another one, a fourth iteration may be overkill) definitely needs to come with a bow or a hand held crossbow. While the pics of the BDN with Zartan's compound bow look fantastic, I prefer to see a traditional bow / yumi, preferably the longbow / daikyu (yes, not suited for the type of close combat / stealth a ninja would be involved in, but visually appealing).

3244411_o.gif

Nah. I like to keep the ninja traditional.

I still wish that Sideshow would have given Storm Shadow a traditional yumi and saved the compound bow for version 2.

I don't get it, Ski. :dunno (no sound on my work computer, if sound is necessary for that GIF)

Honestly, I didn't futz much. But in my second set, I trade pants and shoes. But yeah, archer ninjas would be cool.

Back