Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DC Line doesn't seem to miss. And thankfully no changes to Harley from the SDCC version. I guess it's time to begin my setup for Harley. Nice pics guys.

Is there seriously anti nipple sentiment going around? female comic book characters for one are all sex symbols even Harley. Why? cause us nerds need some unrealistic expectations. second off I think they are just being realistically exaggerated, another element you see in comics with any characters physic i.e. muscle definition in men, boobs on women especially power girl those things are out of control haha.

Is there seriously anti nipple sentiment going around? female comic book characters for one are all sex symbols even Harley. Why? cause us nerds need some unrealistic expectations. second off I think they are just being realistically exaggerated, another element you see in comics with any characters physic i.e. muscle definition in men, boobs on women especially power girl those things are out of control haha.

Good thing Power Girl has super powers otherwise... BACK. PROBLEMS.

That's hot.

Yes, it is.

HarleyQuinn1.jpg

Glad to know I'm not alone in the nipple hate club. They honestly make it less classy tbh.

Exactly. The attitude of her character has always been child like and manically playful, especially when she's wearing TAS costume. The nipple makes her yet another sexual object.

I may try to mod mine at some point. I'm sure a tailor could easily sew the suit back up.

Exactly. The attitude of her character has always been child like and manically playful, especially when she's wearing TAS costume. The nipple makes her yet another sexual object.

I may try to mod mine at some point. I'm sure a tailor could easily sew the suit back up.

Mod the nipples off? Are we in the Bizarro World?

Mine turned out fine. A small chip, but nothing I can't fix and it's not noticeable anyway. The nipples thing, they aren't that noticeable. I'm not a fan of them either, but they're not exactly a super prominent feature. I'll post pics in the morning.

One thing though, she is taller than Ivy overall. They are basically the same body proportions, but Harley's base is about .5 - 1 inch taller. I don't think I expected that. The fit on the costume seems really nice and the details are well done. IDK, she just seems so big next to Ivy.:dunno

Back