Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And... UPS left me a letter saying I missed the delivery when I was at home waiting for them. Apparently everyone in my house is deaf because nobody heard the doorbell ring. Always happens with UPS, what's up with that.

And... UPS left me a letter saying I missed the delivery when I was at home waiting for them. Apparently everyone in my house is deaf because nobody heard the doorbell ring. Always happens with UPS, what's up with that.
At least you get a note.
My UPS guy can't ever find my place - I always have to do pick-up. :'<

OVERTIME! The guy has bills to pay.

You'll have a battle damage version then.

Not sure id be happy with that edition :)

Yeah, I missed first day they came by too...I stayed at my house the whole next day because they didn't check mark the hour's they would be coming back around on the form they leave :gah:

I leave for a day and come back to this on this forum,

Brick-Tamland-Throws-Trident-Anchorman.gif

Over Nipples....

Back