SSC OOM-9 Battle Droid Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ORDERED an Exclusive!

I have enough points for a FREE one but I'm hesitant that I might want to use those points on something I absolutely won't let go... like Grievous to help take the sting out of his price point.

Same here. I figured since he is only $65 I would save my points for something much more spendy. Can't wait to get this guy, the binocs look cool.

I used my points on this since I order most thru my LCS so i don't build up too many points, it'll be years before i'd have enough for a figure so might as well get a few off this one

Was anyone able to select the free shirt?

I might use reward points or wait. . .

I got the shirt. I was on my iPod at an appointment when it came up and I went ahead and ordered it. But when I got home and viewed my order in the email, it wasn't on there, so maybe I didn't get it after all. :dunno

Here's the shirt...I think!

promo-shirt.gif

Didn't see the shirt deal but ordered this guy to eventually display with my other droids.

Yep that's what came up for me. But I didn't order it. Looks like it may have been a mistake anyway as it clearly says for in-stock items.

I took that off the SW 4th page. It could've been a mistake I guess.

Poop! :(

Ordered. To me this is just a generic commander droid and not necessarily OOM-9 from TPM (sorry Wor-Gar) and I'll need it for my planned "you're welcome" display with General Grievous. :D

^^^^^:monkey2

But seriously, OOM-9 is one of the rare Battle Droids to actually have a name and a history. That AND he works directly with the evil Nute and Rune.

405432-oom9jedilook_super.jpg

Anybody know how OOM-9 dies in TPM?

Me neither.

Dammit, Khev, you're supposed to be the guy who comes back with an elaborately detailed explanation of how OOM-9 died. What's up with that?

Back