SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, I actually worked out a deal with the seller for both the Stalker and the Duke Exclusives. He went in and made some changes so I could use the "buy it now" option on both figures with shipping at a price we negotiated. I contacted him individually and offered to buy both up front. Hope this clears it up.

I really do apologize. I'm only posting because I was really surprised to see this. I'm actually looking to sell 5 Sideshow Joes; regular edition Stalker and Duke included; because I'm trying to get all Exclusives. I open all of my figures for display so I figured I'd make a fair offer because it doesn't matter to me if they're unopened MINT or not and they were a great deal.

BTW, does anyone have any advice for selling figures on this site?

Sorry again Cruel.

misc1-21.gif

Damn guys, just thought I'd share how cool the camo pattern is on Stalker. Didn't think it warranted being the joke of the day.

Thought there were rules about respecting other peoples work too.
But I also expect common courtesy.
I know that's probably asking too much.
Whatever.

For all the compliments people have given you about your set up, you should be a little more in good humor. If you like it, great.

For all the compliments people have given you about your set up, you should be a little more in good humor. If you like it, great.

Maybe your right.
I wouldn't mind so much if the remarks were constructive criticism, that I can handle (and appreciate!)...but criticism by itself just pisses me off.
Anyway, I still like the G.I. Jammies :lol

You know, I had a real lifetime experience and which I believe I saved a fellow freak, he came to me last night in desparate need, he said "Ski...." "I need you man.... my Stalker is dying and if I don't get him back my whole family is going to die" so saying this while he was foaming of the mouth I took him by the hand and said, bless you my fellow Skimaniac, I will save you and your family... Ever since this very day (last night) I felt compelled to help out those who are in need.

I said James, it shall be done!!!! BEHOLD!!!!! "DA STALKER!!!!"

iron-man-jericho-o.gif

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

Ski

Back