SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Joker to go with my Harley Quinn during the Valentine's Day sale. He's a lot better than I thought he'd be. My only problem is trying to figure out if I should pose him with the overcoat and hat or with the tailcoat jacket and no hat as both options seem pretty cool. I currently have him with the overcoat and hat head and he looks pretty awesome like that.

why not both all you need is a generic kumik male there pale or a knock off true type

Should have this guy tommorow or thurs, got him for £130 from my uk seller. What is the recommended body to switch him out with? as i remember something about the knee joints,

The knees just have to be worked in...so the teeth allow movement...spend 15 to 20 mins on each of the 2 joints (upper / lower) on both legs moving them back and forth. The teeth will allow moment but still remain very tight to support the weight of the figure!

Should have this guy tommorow or thurs, got him for £130 from my uk seller. What is the recommended body to switch him out with? as i remember something about the knee joints,

Mind if I ask where you ordered this from in the uk? And do you know if they have the exclusive? I'm very much on the fence about this figure, can't make up my mind, but if I do get it I only want the exclusive with the joker fish. Love that issue and really love the inclusion of them.

Mind if I ask where you ordered this from in the uk? And do you know if they have the exclusive? I'm very much on the fence about this figure, can't make up my mind, but if I do get it I only want the exclusive with the joker fish. Love that issue and really love the inclusion of them.

I picked it up from lee at collectiblesdirect using rewards he doesn't get the exclusives, I don't think any UK retailer does either to my knowledge.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I picked it up from lee at collectiblesdirect using rewards he doesn't get the exclusives, I don't think any UK retailer does either to my knowledge.

Ahh yeah, cool. I know of them but never ordered from them. I usually go with OSB. I may end up just ordering from sideshow if possible. Cheers for reply though dude. :hi5:

Opened him up, he's a great figure glad I picked him up. Here he is alone in the detolf, just a quick pose till I get harley and a chair for the display I actually want.

IMG_20140226_215058_zps8a2f1dd5.jpg

im actually really tempted to pick up another of these figures. i have the EX but could easily display another with the alternate head sculpt. just a fantastic figure that offers so many display possibilities.

Back