SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would anyone wait around to order Zartan? :dunno

I had my order locked day one. A couple of weeks ago I was canceling some damn HT figure using my Iphone and somehow managed to cancel Zartan, Crimson Guard and Black Dragon completely by mistake. I jumped on the WL immediately and thankfully got a conversion for the other two. But with Zartan, I got my WL canceled 2 weeks ago. Now I either have to get lucky or buy one of a flipper :banghead:

They canceled yours too huh? I know chances are slim of the figure returning to "in-stock" status but I'm keeping hope alive. I won't start to panic until after it starts to ship.

I am not worried in the least actually. I consider it to be my punishment for cancelling the figure if I have to drop a little extra for it on Ebay.

And my experience has been that if a person is patient, one will slip through the cracks at the price I am willing to pay.

5 days since anyones posted on Zartan? I got my notice that SS was expecting delivery an hour after they said the same thing about the Black dragon ninja about a week ago. I did the math and am expecting a shipping notice sometime around April 9th for one or both figures. I could care about the ninja but Zartan looks like he's definately bringing it!:yess:

5 days since anyones posted on Zartan? I got my notice that SS was expecting delivery an hour after they said the same thing about the Black dragon ninja about a week ago. I did the math and am expecting a shipping notice sometime around April 9th for one or both figures. I could care about the ninja but Zartan looks like he's definately bringing it!:yess:

My waitlist order is still cancelled.

I have both flexpays charging around the same time, not a huge fan of another ninja but always like adding to the collection...Zartan is going to be fun to put together

Back