SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Zartan in Boba Fett disguise for maximum Elite Opulenz.

:rotfl
Those are some amazing rationalization skills. In fact, I think all my of my small and limited SW mistakes are just Zartans......in disguise. :yess:

Woah Woah Woaaahhhhh

I have an issue now.

Sideshow just spontaneously canceled my Ex Zartan order.

Anyone else get this? It still shows up when I hit the cancel orders tab and says "contact to cancel". Which I never did. Just got an email saying it had been canceled and that's the furthest thing I'd be doing with this order.

Shoot. When I called to cancel my BD Ninja today I accidentally transposed a couple of the digits on my TB# when reading them to Jacqelyn. I corrected my mistake but she laughed and said, "too late, there goes somebody's Zartan." :horror

Shoot. When I called to cancel my BD Ninja today I accidentally transposed a couple of the digits on my TB# when reading them to Jacqelyn. I corrected my mistake but she laughed and said, "too late, there goes somebody's Zartan." :horror

No seriously though.

This can't be a CC issue since it is still a week out from processing, why is it still in my cancel orders page. Shouldn't it be gone from there?

No seriously though.

This can't be a CC issue since it is still a week out from processing, why is it still in my cancel orders page. Shouldn't it be gone from there?

I can't imagine there's any way they won't honor your order. I'd take a screenshot of the Cancel Orders page just to have as backup though.

I can't imagine there's any way they won't honor your order. I'd take a screenshot of the Cancel Orders page just to have as backup though.

It's all good now. But geeez give a fan a heart attack why don't ya. Could have warned me they were gonna add it to the Black Dragon order.

Now watch me get dinged for both....hopefully they did this to save me on shipping.

It's all good now. But geeez give a fan a heart attack why don't ya. Could have warned me they were gonna add it to the Black Dragon order.

Now watch me get dinged for both....hopefully they did this to save me on shipping.

Don't sweat it. The Exclusive is TOTALLY going to come back to In Stock status once released.

file card > Marvel comics > cartoon > DDP > everything else > Jester :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:
That's hilarious, coming from the champion of Sunbow Shipwreck. :rotfl

Additionally, I suspect many would likely not consider executing disarmed prisoners with a machine gun a particularly impressive show of martial prowess, but speaking of filecards... ;)

zartanfc.jpg

Don't sweat it. The Exclusive is TOTALLY going to come back to In Stock status once released.

It's happened many times in the past. I would hope it happens in this case. Even if it doesn't it isn't that big of a deal, it's not like I'm going to put the smirking duke face on the figure. I am pretty eager to see how this thing does turn out.

Woah Woah Woaaahhhhh

I have an issue now.

Sideshow just spontaneously canceled my Ex Zartan order.

Anyone else get this? It still shows up when I hit the cancel orders tab and says "contact to cancel". Which I never did. Just got an email saying it had been canceled and that's the furthest thing I'd be doing with this order.
You must not have what it takes to be Elite™.

You must not have what it takes to be Elite™.

Guess not. Stupid inferiority complex.

Anyhow my actual concern wasnt so much about not getting the Ex. but rather how the hell did my order get canceled without my doing so and without a cc decline (which should never happen in my case).

Water under the bridge now. I'd be getting 2 exclusives at once when these bad boys set sail. :nana:

Back