SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What in the first 70 or so issues or so suggested that Zartan was ninja like, apart from his ability with a bow and camouflage abilities (that he had apparently developed before the assassination of the Hard Master)? That master of disguise thing means he could have credibly passed for anyone, ninja or otherwise.
Dude, if you can succesfully mimic a ninja, you might as well be a ninja. No two ways about it. ;)

:horror OMFG! I'm a great archer and can nail moving targets from a substantial distance away when assisted with optics like Zartan! Does that mean if I swap out an arrow to match someone else's I'm a ninja?! :yess:
In essence, yes. :p

The bigger question, are those tattoos or makeup on his face? I've always been pro tattoo. He's in a biker gang and hung out in New Zealand where the gangs do tattoo their faces.
I think it was Australia, actually.

But I'm more intrigued by the fact that he and Firefly, arguably the most deadly characters in the Joe universe after Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, are both Frenchmen. :D

So is it confirmed that he will be coming out soon then? I guess people got a notice. From where? Sideshow?

I think it was Australia, actually.
I don't know where I got New Zealand from :lol

I still think his face markings are tattoo's since he's a paranoid schizophrenic, to give him a sense of permanent identity when he's not wearing a disguise. The only time we see him without them are when he wears a mask, and his days before infiltrating the ninja clan. But he wasn't going around wearing a cowl and chest armor back then either.

Doesn't the Saw Viper, to this day, still have the most confirmed kills? :dunno
The SAW Viper is pretty badass (you can tell by his perma-stubble and the fact that he still manages to look macho while wearing purple body armour and thigh-high boots :p), but limited in the degree of havoc he can cause by ultimately being a man with a machine gun, rather than a chameolonic assassin or master pyrotechnician/demolitionist/assassin.

I don't know where I got New Zealand from :lol

I still think his face markings are tattoo's since he's a paranoid schizophrenic, to give him a sense of permanent identity when he's not wearing a disguise.
I like that idea. :arr

Sure,Sideshow should just do this

Doc- White
Roadblock- Japanese
Tunnel Rat- Black
Shipwreck- Chinese
Snow Job- Hispanic

Why not? it makes sense right Hasbro?

Back