SSR The Bat Returns 2.0 aka “1/6 The Dark Knight Returns 2.0”…

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unpacked mine (Black DX Version) yesterday and there is some good, some strange and some bad:

Good: Figure is awesome! Head sculpt (masked and unmasked), tailoring, cape and the interchangeable chest symbols. Even the belt with all the small pouches looks really nice. Two part boots give a bit of added movement and look amazing... even down to the treads. He is a UNIT and weighs a ton which is fitting for his bulk. Really a solid fellow. The size and bulk of the body looks great. Joints are a bit stiff but he is not going to collapse under his own weight. The rifle is serviceable.

Strange: Speaking of "units"... the Worldbox Body AT030 has a distracting package. Blurred in the image above but certainly stands out in the black trunks. Distracting and once you see it you can't unsee it. Unnecessary.

Bad: A few other people have had issues with damage as did mine. The peg on the display bust for holding the head was broken off. Some rubbing as well. For such a big, heavy figure SSR did a crap job with protecting it. Plenty of foam surrounding the figure and accessories but no top layer of foam to protect the figure and accessories from hitting the cardboard or rattling around in shipping. I'm honestly surprised more folks have not complained about it. Box itself is very nice... its just missing that top layer of foam. Stupid.

Bought mine from 1/6 Kit. Have already contacted Kit and waiting for response from SSR. Customer Service with Kit is always top notch.

I'd advise everyone to open your box up and check the figure carefully.

BM.jpg

Ordered the black version from SSRTOYZ ... never ordered from that site before. Anybody had any experience with them ?
Still no shipping notice after a week

Back