Star Ace Harry Potter - Lord Voldemort

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dementors were part of his forces. He was recruiting all manner of dark creatures.

My final battle Harry is almost ready for Voldemort.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419645672.483750.jpg

I'm so conflicted now.
BBTS has Voldemort and Sirius up for PO on their site.
Both at reasonable prices.
I have Ron for PO there too.
Should I wait to see if SSC will have them cheaper?
:dunno

I'd prefer to have older versions of Harry, Ron and Hermione as well. Any word on these from Star Ace? I don't really want another line of collectibles to spend money on but these may be hard to pass on. They look great and sounds like they're well put together (durable) as well.

I'd prefer to have older versions of Harry, Ron and Hermione as well. Any word on these from Star Ace? I don't really want another line of collectibles to spend money on but these may be hard to pass on. They look great and sounds like they're well put together (durable) as well.

Depends how well these figures do. But older versions are likely if the line is successful.

Might just go ahead and get the younger versions anyways. I've heard good things about the quality of these. Doesn't sound like they have loose joints or weak bodies like my SS Batman for example.

Where would be the best place to try and buy this from if I'm in the UK? Is it already sold out most places? I've never bought a Star Ace figure before so I'm not sure where people buy from.

Probably just Voldemort at first...might add the younger versions but def the dark lord

Where would be the best place to try and buy this from if I'm in the UK? Is it already sold out most places? I've never bought a Star Ace figure before so I'm not sure where people buy from.

Sideshow might be the only place to get Harry (when they put him up). But I'm sure there are UK dealers that have the others for pre-order.

I've pre-ordered mine from Model Collector Shop - £146.99 due end of March.

New to the forum guys. When GG ended the contract with WB I thought my model buying days were over for Harry Potter until I saw the Voldemort figure advertised on another site. Looks like I'm back in the game! I can't wait for future releases. This is a true likeness and I hope they continue with more popular characters (and even less popular) before bringing out older versions of the kids. I have most of the GG busts and would hate for Star Ace to just do a repeat. Umbridge, Rita Skeeter, Slughorn and Narcissa would be 'ace'.

I've pre-ordered mine from Model Collector Shop - £146.99 due end of March.

New to the forum guys. When GG ended the contract with WB I thought my model buying days were over for Harry Potter until I saw the Voldemort figure advertised on another site. Looks like I'm back in the game! I can't wait for future releases. This is a true likeness and I hope they continue with more popular characters (and even less popular) before bringing out older versions of the kids. I have most of the GG busts and would hate for Star Ace to just do a repeat. Umbridge, Rita Skeeter, Slughorn and Narcissa would be 'ace'.

Welcome!

I guess I was wrong in thinking Star Ace figures were cheaper than Hot Toys. I'll be able to swing it at that price point. We'll see, I suppose.

What Hot Toys figure released in the past 1-2 years is cheaper than any of the Harry Potter figures Star Ace has put up for sale thus far?

Back