Star Ace Harry Potter - Lord Voldemort

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Harry Potter - Voldemort

I was going by this conversation...

So a 1/6 Nagini is 40 inches long??

52 inches in 1:6.

More size comparison:

Dark-Arts-Harry-Potter-Studio-Tour-1-1.jpg

Nagini is huge.

A coiled version would be cool. I don't need a fully extended one or one that's poseable, but an "at rest" version would be doable.

Makes you wonder if the giant snake was a way to compensate for something? Could also explain why he's so angry :lecture

I can't imagine the guys gotten laid much mean baby for 14 years. Belatrix might be giving it up to him but he seems like the kind a guy that would just turn it down because he's too driven by his hatred of a little boy.

Really looking forward to this guy getting released! The kids look good, but I think that Voldemort will be my first pick up from this line.

No interest in the younger kids even though they look really awesome. I'd like to stick with the darker side of Harry Potter. Voldemort, Snape, Dementors, etc.

A 1/6 Dementor would be the shiz! Flank voldemort with two of them. Perfect display.

No interest in the younger kids even though they look really awesome. I'd like to stick with the darker side of Harry Potter. Voldemort, Snape, Dementors, etc.

A 1/6 Dementor would be the shiz! Flank voldemort with two of them. Perfect display.

That indeed would be awesome. That's the great opportunity with a smaller company such as Star Ace with only three announced licenses at the moment - they can go deeper into this line than HT or Sideshow ever could. With Voldemort, I would love to flank him with a generic Death Eater, Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, and a Dementor. Fenrir Greyback would be a plus. :pray: :lol

You might be able to take one of the Ringwraiths from Asmus or ACI and turn it into one without too much work. Depending on the robes you might just be able to remove the legs and be done if you don't mind the armor on the hands.

That indeed would be awesome. That's the great opportunity with a smaller company such as Star Ace with only three announced licenses at the moment - they can go deeper into this line than HT or Sideshow ever could. With Voldemort, I would love to flank him with a generic Death Eater, Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, and a Dementor. Fenrir Greyback would be a plus. :pray: :lol

Dementors are inevitable from Star Ace. But when did we EVER see Voldemort with a dementor?

Good point. But displays don't have to follow cannon. I am tempted to get this figure and have Gandalf the White and him face off.

Back