1/6 Star wars 1/6 SDCC 2019 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine a rancor keeper with a rancor themed stand [emoji1786]

Thanks. Need to grab that one. I've seen a few of those pics before but they seem clearer in that.

You two really need to get a room....[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Man, I would love the Max Rebo Band in 1/6! Original lineup, mind you. No Yuzzum thanks.[emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yuzzum sounds like what comes out of Jabba when he's thinking about Oola.:lecture

But yeah, Sideshow promised a Rebo band was in development about seven years ago. About time it saw light of day... for $700.:gah:

Ole sounds like an unusual Dane ;-) Sleep tight Tali!

My wishlist (of which only one is realistic - especiallyif SSC is out of the 1/6 game [emoji51]):
6e95c28ac5af09d0fd13a5db53819158.jpg

f5d732be7033253e603d0dd94c7212d6.jpg

559dc2f26ff517d2376e1cf605be0474.jpg

bd27dcc85ae3419dd983d6f9c0386cdf.jpg

25bfd32f34121a508afd3032631bb720.jpg

4aed8dffaecfae6bd39de60d6befc9da.jpg

95439aeda402d3116a0e2ede319033d0.jpg

c93ede6d1f22e12d8630d4b26ef07019.jpg

ff6c70af7560ff51290955244fba04c4.jpg

3f2746b84f720c592bda77f53ba05594.jpg

9d568488ebfbb21436a9461b42555175.jpg

89ab4f2996d626e5c02e594d84a1f561.jpg

538105d33d11bb76736f6256efabfe7a.jpg

c25654479a7f1f2962df53b46c97b94b.jpg

33822e9b7f3f2241749c64c30f2e98c3.jpg

Admiral Ackbar is a must have.

I would get Ponda Baba and Nien Numb too.

GENERAL VEERS is my biggest want.
I would like a Hot Toys Scout but I am running out of patience now.

Leia Boushh, Padme, Lando (Skiff/Bespin),
Han Bespin, Lobot and Greedo would be instant purchases.

I want Baze and the Death Star Trooper also.

Not many then!!!

Bringing back Palpatine doesn't "render the OT pointless"... the fact that Anakin sacrificed himself for his son is not diminished by Palpatine's survival.

We all saw the blue darkness escape his body...

I always had an inking that might be the case.

I mean what was all that explosion about???

I know as a kid my mind naturally and without reservation thought it was the dark side escaping.

I even thought then if more movies were made that would be a good way to make a new emperor like character.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

All the figures dropped on the Sideshow site the day/night before SDCC last year. So, realistically we only have to wait until Wednesday to find out. Get your F5 buttons on standby.

I’d prefer separate. I’m just getting sick of politics leaking into EVERY. SINGLE. THING. It ruins the escape. No matter how subtle, political references will always be viewed as propaganda.

Its always been there, even in SW , OT and PT.

For the most part it was handled more subtlety and people back then didn’t get so triggered about opinions that differed from their own in a space opera story.

Is it possible to mask any comments that contain the words The Last Jedi? Every single thread seems to descend into a ****storm any time it's mentioned.

I always had an inking that might be the case.

I mean what was all that explosion about???

I know as a kid my mind naturally and without reservation thought it was the dark side escaping.

I even thought then if more movies were made that would be a good way to make a new emperor like character.

I always found the emperors “death” itself (not what was leading up to it) a little anticlimactic... I mean, that he died so quickly.

I always found the emperors “death” itself (not what was leading up to it) a little anticlimactic...

man when vader lifted him up and threw him over was one of the coolest scenes i had ever seen back then. i still love that scene. really emotional moment. maybe u weren’t born then to witness it in the theater? but it was an incredible scene. still is.

man when vader lifted him up and threw him over was one of the coolest scenes i had ever seen back then. i still love that scene. really emotional moment. maybe u weren’t born then to witness it in the theater? but it was an incredible scene. still is.

Even better before they added the “Nnnnoooooo!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Its always been there, even in SW , OT and PT.

For the most part it was handled more subtlety and people back then didn’t get so triggered about opinions that differed from their own in a space opera story.

Yeah I agreed I was just putting my opinion out there, nothing more. I wasn't even suggesting Star Wars had been devoid of politics. Long story short I just love Star Wars, good and bad haha.

It will really show how hot toys feels about Star Wars. The old maul and sith trooper are not for me, but hopefully we get a good lineup that has a chance to be produced. I would be happy if they showed esb han and lando, then actually released baze, dst, the second sandtrooper, snowtrooper commander, and leia Endor. Any other beloved ot prototypes I missed? That’s why my excitement for sdcc is tempered. Only 32% of any Star Wars prototypes have a chance of seeing an actual release. However, every marvel figure will be made until the end of time.

It will really show how hot toys feels about Star Wars. The old maul and sith trooper are not for me, but hopefully we get a good lineup that has a chance to be produced. I would be happy if they showed esb han and lando, then actually released baze, dst, the second sandtrooper, snowtrooper commander, and leia Endor. Any other beloved ot prototypes I missed? That’s why my excitement for sdcc is tempered. Only 32% of any Star Wars prototypes have a chance of seeing an actual release. However, every marvel figure will be made until the end of time.

We need an OT figure that can go up for pre order asap.

We haven't had one in almost a year.

Han Bespin or Lando Bespin would be ideal. I want a HT Scout trooper. If one isn't shown soon i will have to get the Sideshow version.
I need a scout in my collection.

They know OT figures will always be in demand (don't think I've ever seen an OT figure unsold on SC) and they're sure going to take their time releasing them. Without getting into aliens or droids, there really isn't much human characters left to do.

Since last sdcc, what has ht released for Star Wars?
Maul
Krennic
Bespin leia
R2
Cody
Deluxe luke rotj
Qui gon
Sith trooper
Solo maul
Anything else?
This year, at least 6 or 7 will be sequel figures to promote the movie.

I am excited though for whatever reveals there are. I need to fake a cold so I can hide from the wife and read about dollies for 3 straight days.

Back