Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't see any pictures of this guy yet so I had to post one...

DSC_0408.jpg

It looks like you guys had a great time and thanks again for all the photos. There were a few steamy ones that really caught my eye. :naughty Now I have to hunt down one of those Trevas prints and possibly Jerry's as well.

I think I must be coming off my Celebration high because when I look at these pictures, I realized I missed a crap load of good stuff by waiting in lines for autographs. Waiting an hour and up for a minute in front of some of these actors just wasn't worth it. For the price you pay, they could at least all look you in the eye and say Hi or something.

I would've rathered spent that time hanging with my friends. That truly is time well spent in my opinion.

Have no regrets, sir. Don't start that crap. You have awesome autographs. I wouldn't have an awesome tattoo unless I decided to blow my whole Friday morning all the way until probably 4 PM to take care of all the preparation, sitting, and after care. I mean it pretty much blew my whole Friday! And I only got to see one panel that day because of it. And I, sir, am a panel whore.

So please don't have regrets about what you chose to do. Like I said before, you learn more with each con experience, and then they get better and better!

Yeah, you are going to miss stuff at a con. I'm still mad I missed the Detours premiere panel but I was doing something really fun with the wife at the time.

Mark and Carrie barely did. I guess you have to ask them a question to get them to interact with you. Just a little disappointing.

Oh, yeah. Mark took my photo, asked my name, and then casually started signing when I told him that the picture has autographing of him in Cloud City was my favorite Topps trading card as a kid. That prompted him to open up about his own memories of those cards and that he used to sign that particular image "may your aim be well" or something like that. I told him it was an honor to meet him and he thanked me and offered to shake my hand.

As I said earlier the guy in front of me mentioned the Joker and Mark responded with his Joker voice. I guess you (everyone I mean, not just you personally) just had to be the one to initiate the conversation. I actually had my little shpiel about the Topps card memorized in my head as I was waiting in line and am glad I did. :lol

I'm sure me, jimjimmyjones84 and Avfin are. :lol

Yes yes we are :\

I think I must be coming off my Celebration high because when I look at these pictures, I realized I missed a crap load of good stuff by waiting in lines for autographs. Waiting an hour and up for a minute in front of some of these actors just wasn't worth it. For the price you pay, they could at least all look you in the eye and say Hi or something.

I would've rathered spent that time hanging with my friends. That truly is time well spent in my opinion.

Well you know you jumped in head first. Now it's all behind you.

I still have Mark to do, and I figure one year I will do him before it's too late.

I stuck to lower tier guests ... but enjoyed my time with my bro Gibbby in line for Davis.

Have no regrets, sir. Don't start that crap. You have awesome autographs. I wouldn't have an awesome tattoo unless I decided to blow my whole Friday morning all the way until probably 4 PM to take care of all the preparation, sitting, and after care. I mean it pretty much blew my whole Friday! And I only got to see one panel that day because of it. And I, sir, am a panel whore.

So please don't have regrets about what you chose to do. Like I said before, you learn more with each con experience, and then they get better and better!

:lecture

We will have more time and better times now that much of this is behind us.

But to be honest if it wasn't in line for an auto, it would have been in line for a panel. LOL.

It's the nature of the beast. But we will over come and make the after parties last ! :clap

Back