Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new view from my downstairs bathroom:

null.jpg

And you can see, even though I mauled the paper at the bottom to get the new print to fit, it looks perfect in the frame:

null-1.jpg

Epic!!!!!1111

Trying to find a His Vision Returns Print. I cant believe these are selling for $200+++ on ebay. :mad:
Werent they only $55 at CVI?

Trying to find a His Vision Returns Print. I cant believe these are selling for $200+++ on ebay. :mad:

Last day of the Con, my friend and I went to see Chris Trevas because my friend missed out on the print. We asked him if there was any way he had any that weren't claimed or even AP's. Chris said that he was willing to trade for an AP. He was after a Gentle Giant Jumbo Vintage 3PO. We went a few booths over and a guy had one for $80. My buddy bought it and traded Chris straight up for it.

So it couldn't hurt to maybe send Chris an email about maybe getting an AP of it.

Yes, but his was the only print to sell out in advance of CVI. So it makes sense that it would command big bucks. Pursuing an AP is a great idea, but I hope Chris doesn't have too many AP's. Seeing as the print is supposed to be limited to 250, it wouldn't be right to add an extra 100 AP's to the mix...

Some of the prices are outrageous, like this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-...669?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ae96cd235

I wanted these, but the store didn't have them out Wednesday night. I forgot to go back on Thursday, and they sold out quickly. But I ain't payin $180 for 4 pins... That's crazy talk!

Crap, they had those available on Sunday right before I left (around 1pm or so)! :slap

I wish I would have bought more of Katie Cook's ABC poster. That thing was $10 at the CVI store, going for $30 now!

btw, did you see behind the curtains at the boxes of stuff they still had available?

Hey, thanks to everyone who I wrote to who is letting me use their CVI images in my coverage. I'm making good progress getting everything posted and will post the link once I'm done. It's pretty extensive and includes many hundreds of pictures.

You guys were especially amazing with costumes and pictures from panels... so huge thanks for helping me fill in the many gaps I had.

One thing I need a bit more of is "celebrities and autographs". Did anyone get a clear picture of Lucas I can use? I need Hamill, Fisher, McDiarmid etc. Also any of the Clone Wars voice actors. If you have any, please post here or PM them to me. Thanks!

P.S. People I have so far are Kenny Baker, Anthony Daniels, Warwick Davis, Jeremy Bulloch, Sam Witwer.

Back