Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got some great shots. Thanks especially for the cantina panel since I didn't make it.

One of my favorites from the bash. :lol

IMG_0651.jpg
Thanks! It took me ages to get a good shot with the tongue. It happened so quick, and smoke interfered with many of the shots...

You guys will never believe what I just did!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Let me give a big shout-out to Avfin for getting a bunch of stuff for me at CVI. He not only got what I asked for, but lots of other Jabba-related loot besides! It was like Christmas. :) Love it!

cvi_haul.jpg

OMG, that's awesome!!!!!!:yess::yess::yess:

:rock

someone's gonna be partying griswold style!
Thanks, I still can't believe I did it! I debated CE and CJ for many months, then wussed out in the end. So this time, I figured just do it right away, and have no chance to second guess myself...

Now, to keep this thread on topic, I have just completed my latest batch of photos. This group includes the Ian McDiarmid panel, the TFN party, the Vocal Stars of Star Wars panel, and the Rancho Obi-Wan display. 3 photos somehow got skipped, which I must find, plus I have 28 more videos to post, so I will be adding to this link later. I'm not sure if Photobucket is having issues, or if they cut me off, but I can't upload anything else right now (upload speed is 0.0). But 320 pics and 1 video is a good start, right?

https://s1205.photobucket.com/album...cDiarmid and Vocal Stars of SW and TFN Party/

EDIT: Found the 3 skipped photos (all from Rancho Obi-Wan), and a bunch of Ian panel photos duplicated in two albums. Plus the pics were in reverse order in some albums. All fixed. However, I still can't upload any more videos. Perhaps it isn't truly unlimited...

Last edited:
The new view from my downstairs bathroom:

null.jpg

And you can see, even though I mauled the paper at the bottom to get the new print to fit, it looks perfect in the frame:

null-1.jpg

Back