Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they said something about exploring the nature of the force I was hoping for something more along the lines of the Dagobah cave. Not personifications of the Force.

Still surprised people don't like Ahsoka. I like her.

I was pleased with the last three episodes...thought Starkiller did a great job as The Son. Whether you cared about the canon or not, the last 6 episodes just had a powerful feel to them.

I enjoyed them too- just felt like the supporting cast, i.e-Obi-Wan are just sort of spectators. If he couldn't out "Force" anyone-it would've been nice to see his wit and wisdom carry the "quest" more.

It's not always about who's the most powerful, but about knowing how to use what you do know better than the other guy. STAR WARS works best as an ensemble piece where each of the principal players have a place and purpose.

Then again, there's only so much time for character development before the episode wraps up all tidy-like and the credits roll.

And that's my only real complaint about the series...just wish the episodes were longer. If the writers want me to take a leap of faith, that's fine. I just wish they took a little more time to build it up s'all!

I enjoyed them too- just felt like the supporting cast, i.e-Obi-Wan are just sort of spectators. If he couldn't out "Force" anyone-it would've been nice to see his wit and wisdom carry the "quest" more.

It's not always about who's the most powerful, but about knowing how to use what you do know better than the other guy. STAR WARS works best as an ensemble piece where each of the principal players have a place and purpose.

Then again, there's only so much time for character development before the episode wraps up all tidy-like and the credits roll.

And that's my only real complaint about the series...just wish the episodes were longer. If the writers want me to take a leap of faith, that's fine. I just wish they took a little more time to build it up s'all!

Good news is there might be more to the episodes but they were cut for length. There're a few episodes on the BR's (both season 1 and 2) that are extended and uncut. It's amazing to see what an extra minute or two can add to a storyline. I'm hoping that's the case here too.

More proof that the clone wars suck:nana:

5449873878_39ce3ea241.jpg

When they said something about exploring the nature of the force I was hoping for something more along the lines of the Dagobah cave. Not personifications of the Force.

The Force was around before these beings were, and the force went along after they had died. The force is still an absolute power with a still mysterious origin and these episodes did not change any of that. I mean this world was like the Dagobah cave on a greater scale. From the father's story, it appears that these three were just very powerful force beings destined to live their lives in this world...not much more of a stretch than Anakin being "The Chosen One" and being born from no father. The nature of the force has already become muddled by the PT. If you have accepted what Episodes 1-3 have told us, then I don't understand how what the last three episodes of a cartoon has really offended anybody. So, in retrospect, I think it goes along exactly like the Dagobah cave. What did the cave do? It was a place where powerful force users can find what they seek, face their fears or even see the future. The Son was just able to manipulate that ability...but he was stronger than a force user we have come across before this show.

Last edited:
Nope, not yet. Tonight's is Episode 18: The Citadel. Five episodes left this season.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nope, not yet. Tonight's is Episode 18: The Citadel. Five episodes left this season.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Definitely looking forward to that spoiler tonight!!!

Well, it was cool to have the regulars back in fighting form now that the "Wizards and Warlocks" game is over...

Still can't stand Ashoska. Just can't. Other than squeezing in a tight space (insert double-entandre here :slap), there was no reason for her to be in this episode.

As usual, episode looked and sounded great. Thought the initial appearance of you-know who was interesting...made me look forward to seeing how he and Anakin get on in the next one.

Now as for a certain process the Jedi used in this episode...
Spoiler Spoiler:

As usual with this show, you just kinda have to go along with the ride...

Back