Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great finale. Asoka is a much better character now that she is a little older. Didn't even need Anakin or Obi-wan to wrap up the season. Honestly I think I enjoy the episodes that focus on secondary characters better. Having other Jedi such as Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, or Saesee Tinn as the lead is fine with me.

Agreed. The movies I feel tell the story of Anakin and his posse. I think Clone Wars can stand on it's own telling different stories of the galxay. It seems though that some fans and Lucas feel the need to make the Clone Wars a way to enhance, tie in, or change your perceptions about the movie saga. IMO which is unnecessary. Just let the clone wars have fun and give us a nice different slice of a Galaxy far far away.

think of the EU as different points of view or stories told through the eyes of many.

That last episode was pretty great. This past season was pretty hit or miss for me, which is why I didn't see every single episode, but I liked this one.

I agree about Ahsoka and how she's a lot more bearable now, and it was great to see Chewie kick some trandoshan butt.

Great season finale....it's amazing how much the animation has improved over the years. I'm still wondering how they are going to tie the Anakin/Ahsoka thing together. What I hope/think is that she is given her own command during the last few eps of the series...then the final episode of the series is a future forward to after Order 66 and we see Anakin track her down and kill her. Though I do that it way too dark for a kids program. It's going to be interesting how they tie it into Ep 3.

Fantastic season finale.When the series first started I dreaded 2 things, Ahsoka solo story lines and Padme story lines.I've grown to like Ahsoka more now then ever.I hope Sideshow makes a 1/6 figure of her soon.
Next season looks great too!!!

Great finale. Asoka is a much better character now that she is a little older. Didn't even need Anakin or Obi-wan to wrap up the season. Honestly I think I enjoy the episodes that focus on secondary characters better. Having other Jedi such as Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, or Saesee Tinn as the lead is fine with me.

:goodpost:

I enjoy those episodes better myself. :D

Check out the WonderCon CW Season 4 teaser on starwars.com...

Some cool stuff there....

We get to see...Dexter Jettster kick'n tail! (Or at least, an alien like him...either way, looked cool!)

The season finale was pretty good. I liked how it focused more on Ahsoka's skills and not having to rely on Anakin any more.
The fact that SSC is making figures from this show like General Kenobi, Anakin and the 3 pack, I hope that Ahsoka is in the future for the 1:6 line. I'd like to see her in her newer/older age wise outfit.

I'd like to get an Ahsoka figure. Hopefully the female Pro body will debut soon and we can get Padme, Shaak Ti, Luminara, Barris Offee, Adi Galia, etc. If it wasn't for the poorly executed Aayla Secure, my Jedi shelf would be an entire sausage fest.

Not long to wait till Season 4, glad. Season 3 was a fair wait imo.

I think it looks awesome but there was a distinct lack of Savage and Asajj in it for my liking. Hopefully it's better than some of 3.

looks like a "dexter Jettster" type alien Jedi but I only saw 2 arms and not four.

Scratch that. I saw the other ones too.

:goodpost:
Yep. And they wouldn't need to screw to established EU. There are tons of Jedi Knights and Masters that have stories they could tell. Not to mention the troopers.

The episodes that deal with secondary characters have been so good and having just caught up now I loved the finale and some of the trooper eps and the mortis trilogy flashforward was great but largely the season was disappointing and savage oppress and the nightsisters was weak at best

The WonderCon preview was pretty awesome. It looks like the clones will be in phase II armor in season 4. I'm kind of bummed out about that because that would suggest we are getting closer to the end of the series. I had also been hoping to see Neyo and Bacara in phase I armor in this series.

Looks like Rex upgrades his pauldron next season.
S4clone2.png

s4clone6.png

Sorry guys I don't quite agree. Might have gotten more intense but couldn't spot anything refreshing in the teaser, am tired of repetitive Clones fights and Jedi fights.:(

Looks like Rex upgrades his pauldron next season.
S4clone2.png

s4clone6.png

Good catch! Now, I hope SS will give us this version of Rex as well. 1/6 I mean.:pray:

The new teaser includes some very... organic looking fighters. Sorry, can't do screen shots on my computer but it looks like we going to get some new fighters. Not sure if they are underwater craft or not.

Like the rain fight, the animation sure looks more intense and better. I think there is another commander with cool armour markings too! Looking forward to seeing what they bring us on this season.

I hope there are more clone battles and less talky in the next season!

The 2nd half of this season really did pick up... I was close to dropping the series, but I'm now back in. I honestly think the season as a whole was fine, they just didn't space out the talky-talky episodes well with the more action oriented ones.

Back