Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this. Pretty happy with this. Best of all worlds. All the good from the SE and none of the bad.

I downloaded all these ... then read the changelog to see they kept Boba flirting with the dancer in ROTJ :slap

I'll still watch them to see if I like them any better than what I already have. I see these were based on the ohteedee versions, which has been my preferred version so far. So, adding SE stuff back in to the ohteedee versions seems redundant.

As an aside, it absolutely kills me that Lucas went to the trouble of bringing back a guy in a Boba Fett suit, and didn't bother to re-shoot this scene.
FettFlip.jpg

I understand an editing/continuity perspective, it makes sense, but FFS, they just flipped the shot. How does that make it better? For all the stuff that Lucas felt compelled to fix, this still lives on. I don't understand.

And none of the fan-editors have been able to fix it yet.

Adywan, you're my only hope. I believe Adywan re-shot some Rebel soldier stuff for the Battle of Hoth, so there's a slim chance that an actor might be brought in to fix this. I'm sure there are numerous people in the 501st who would jump at the chance to be in Adywans's edit.

From a upcoming book, no one would have have guessed in a million years they'd come up with this as a story.
View attachment 731902

I can't wait to see how this plays out in the regiments:

Squad Commander: We're heavily outnumbered. We need re-enforcements!

Lt. Jex: Don't worry -- THEY have agreed to fight with us!

Squad Commander: Great news, and just in time! How many are they?

Lt. Jex: Uh... just the one.

Back