Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0670.jpeg

I always planned to burn them, but I too have them on an external HD that I just connect to my TV. A 2tb HD with nothing but Star Was. Movies, Docs, Interviews, Making Of, Behind The Scenes, TV Shows (so many shows with just funny Star Wars references/themes), Reality Shows.... So much various content. Of course, I also own almost everything that's been released officially on DVD, BD, 4KBD, even my old VHS Boxsets...
Yes but do you have these lol?
IMG_5972.jpeg

IMG_5973.jpeg

Even though I like other things in the SE (Falcon escape of Mos Eisley, Emperor casting) I can live without them.
I went to a seminar once where ILM art director Mark Moore spoke about the work they did on the SE’s and afterwards we got to chat to him. I told him my favorite new shot was the Falcon escaping Mos Eisley and he said that John Knoll had done that shot by himself on his home Mac. If anyone is interested I will try and find my notes and post them.

Yes but do you have these lol?
View attachment 733472
View attachment 733473

I went to a seminar once where ILM art director Mark Moore spoke about the work they did on the SE’s and afterwards we got to chat to him. I told him my favorite new shot was the Falcon escaping Mos Eisley and he said that John Knoll had done that shot by himself on his home Mac. If anyone is interested I will try and find my notes and post them.
Are those the LD sets?

I do have a Pioneer LD player a friend gave me way back when, when he upgraded to a newer dual side player. But I never really got into buying them. Always felt they were a bit too pricey for me. Only ever bought a handful on the cheap.

Thankfully I was smart enough to hold out for DVD.

Are those the LD sets?

I do have a Pioneer LD player a friend gave me way back when, when he upgraded to a newer dual side player. But I never really got into buying them. Always felt they were a bit too pricey for me. Only ever bought a handful on the cheap.

Thankfully I was smart enough to hold out for DVD.
Yep. There were quite a few LD releases these are the ones I have. I can vaguely remember them being around a few hundred each. Pittance when compared to what we pay for 1/6.

I'd look even more directly to Frazetta's John Carter & Princess of Mars / Dejah Thoris illustrations.

Back