Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not like it had any impact on the canon anyway
Oh its cannon alright…

IMG_0389.png

First I'm surprised to see this thread still running.
Yet thanks for the interesting link!
Even Forbes realises Disney was right to cancel this turd of a show.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...y-was-to-cancel-the-star-wars-flop-after-all/
Most telling:
conclusion:
"...The Acolyte’s most vociferous fans continue to champion a renewal on social media, reddit and other corners of the internet, but it’s increasingly obvious that this is little more than a vocal minority."
Which was obvious to everyone, except apparently that vocal minority. :lol

Last edited:
Some day, they will speak of this show like the old ones speak of the Holiday Special.

Memes for life. Someone here better be saving as many as they can, especially that orgy/death gif.
Unless they keep getting deleted, my collection so far:
This one from before I even knew anything about the show: :lol
8rlne5.gif

8p0jr9.gif
New fem Jedi sect, from the House of La Je'dye

91lich.gif

Sol: A creepy, predatory, lurking, manipulative, skittish, kill first asks questions later, needy and obsessed with controlling a child, Jedi.
913up1.gif

They should re-open the Starcruiser hotel, as a "Safe Space" and pair it with tickets for private screening of Acolyte extended cuts of Osha watching Jacinto bathe.
For this new thirsty cruise loving audience they've been catering too, that they think will supposedly cary this franchise and make them all the money going forward.
You're going to trigger the Disney Story Group. :lol
Khev's latest is pure gold.

Last edited:
The greatest tragedy isn't the show, or her glasses - it's that she's got a head like a bulldog chewing a wasp!

Back