Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never seen that picture before. Is that really her or a recent AI creation?
I think its AI. I don't believe she ever wore the armband and bracelet on the same arm, even for publicity photos.

1725015266272.png

1725015315687.png

I skipped through a lot of the talk in this thread due to the fact that my "jump to new" was on page 130. Based on the last few pictures posted I think I love the Acolyte.

I think we all need a Bacta Tank at this point :lol

I was listening to the latest episode of Star Wars Theory today, and I almost forgot about how hotly anticipated this show was a few years ago - just based on the premise alone; the origin story of the Acolyte of a Sith Lord.

Also strange that there was so much source material to draw from to create a half-decent story.

I think we all need a Bacta Tank at this point :lol

I was listening to the latest episode of Star Wars Theory today, and I almost forgot about how hotly anticipated this show was a few years ago - just based on the premise alone; the origin story of the Acolyte of a Sith Lord.

Also strange that there was so much source material to draw from to create a half-decent story.
I had low hopes from the beginning for the Acolyte and expected the worst with the first Book of Boba Fett trailer (not that I had high hopes for it when I saw Rodriguez was directing it) but was pretty excited about Andor from early on so I guess the early reports about showrunners/writers etc tend to turn out how we expect. I have low expectations for Skeleton Crew and the Rey movie (if that even happens). Andor season 2 has me excited though.

Back