Stranger slaps toddler for crying in Wal-Mart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go to Walmart and Target all the time. Target is just Walmart's slightly less retarded better dressed cousin.

Frakkin Walmart...

https://peopleofwalmart.com/
57.jpg

711.jpg

52.jpg

50.jpg

Hell, I got dirty looks from people at chapters when a kid was having a super long freak out & the parents did nothing. All I said was "that kid acts like he was raised by wolves"

I work in a grocery store, and every time a kid/toddler/baby screams/makes noise/opens their mouth i get very very angry. It should be a law no one under the age of 6 can be in a store. Its so Fing annoying. I want to go up to the parent and tell them to shut their Fing kid up. Haha babies are the worst.

Children, especially those of you under the age of six please do not disrupt LOSTaddict815 when he is bagging groceries. He doesn't need your $#!tty attitude on top of dealing with crazy coupon lady. Don't even breathe around him or he will get angry, very very angry. when lost gets angry it's clean up in isle 6.

I work in a grocery store, and every time a kid/toddler/baby screams/makes noise/opens their mouth i get very very angry. It should be a law no one under the age of 6 can be in a store. Its so Fing annoying. I want to go up to the parent and tell them to shut their Fing kid up. Haha babies are the worst.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

I am definitely not beyond spanking my kids. But if a stranger tries it..."Pity the fool!".

:lol:lol:lol

I don't have any kids, but I'd feel the same..... I was raised with a good ol' fashioned ASS WHOOPIN Puerto Rican style when i was a kid. I learned NEVER to talk back! :lol I seriously agree when I say that parents should be more responsible and DISCIPLINE their freakin children!

Now I wouldn't slap a total strangers kid, nor my own in the face. But I WOULD contemplate kicking some stupid neighbor's yappin poodles! Yap yap yap yap yap EVERY day and night. :stake:stake:stake:ruff:ruff

Back