Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set and Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of wish it came with the Alpha games, but $150 for this set is a great price.

Mega Man Anniversary collection was alright and made me pretty happy, but I need some sort of version of it that I can play on my PS3. Include the Legends and X games and I'm mega set.

I kind of wish it came with the Alpha games, but $150 for this set is a great price.

Mega Man Anniversary collection was alright and made me pretty happy, but I need some sort of version of it that I can play on my PS3. Include the Legends and X games and I'm mega set.

They did release the X collection for PS2 (Xbox also I think).

Mega_Man_X_Collection_Coverart.jpg

EDIT: My bad. Was for PS2 and GC. Also want to note that it only collects 1-6. 7 and 8 isn't included.

Unfortunately, I had to buy the slim because my old backwards compatible system broke, so I can no longer play PS2 games on my PS3.

Mine too Boba. Unbelievable. $600 (Early release date price) down the drain.

My damn Super Nintendo still runs to this day.

Yeah, my Sega Genesis and NES still work as well. I have a lot of PS2 games that I'd still like to play, but I can't. Maybe I should just buy a new PS2.

I had a PS2 before my PS3. I started using it after my first PS3 died. I don't mind switching console to play the game I want. If that doesn't bug you much, get a PS2. A used one is around $50 (i think) on Gamestop. Plus PS2 had some amazing games if you like playing old games

I might do that. I've got my old PS2, but it doesn't run very well anymore. Maybe I'll invest in the PS2 slim.

Good luck buddy. Don't forget to give a proper burial for your dead PS3. Mines buried in my backyard.

I've been playing SF since 1992 back in the old arcade days! A 25th anniversary collection that does not include the Alpha/Zero series of games is rubbish!!!!

I love SSF4:AE, and also have SF3:Third Strike Online Edition and SF2 HDR too! Would love the soundtrack CDs though, but the whole collection still feels incomplete. I was hoping for something that would blow my mind, but this is very disappointing.

I've been playing SF since 1992 back in the old arcade days! A 25th anniversary collection that does not include the Alpha/Zero series of games is rubbish!!!!

I love SSF4:AE, and also have SF3:Third Strike Online Edition and SF2 HDR too! Would love the soundtrack CDs though, but the whole collection still feels incomplete. I was hoping for something that would blow my mind, but this is very disappointing.

i agree alpha should have been included and every other street fighter game .

Capcom can't just add Alpha and SF2 that easy. They stop producing PS1 and SNES game formats. Only way for them to release them was to re-release them as DL games. PS3 can play the PS1 games, but not SNES. For 360, they can't add none of those. That's my guess why they weren't included.

They are gonna make so many of these, I'll get one on clearance.

Yeah, this set is missing the best stuff. Where's

Street Fighter 1
Fighting Street
Street Fighter 2010
Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game

They totally missed the point.

This. How can they call it a set? Not trying to be mean, but it seems capcom hopes to cater to suckers nowadays.

Back