Suicide Squad 2 to be directed by James Gunn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to have had ZSJL for weeks, and just can't bring myself to watch it. The Suicide Squad looks a lot more fun though, silly fun like the Harley Quinn cartoons.

God this is awful he went full retarded in this movie not even guardians of the galaxy is like this

I have not read the old suicide squad which he is supposedly using as a basis but I dont think they were ever like this.

What is wrong with just a live action version of the animation something along those lines

Was WB really that desperate do they gave him free rein

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well I don?t have any real expectations, looks like it?s meant to be a mix of what he did in gotg & the Harley Quinn cartoon

Not looking for a masterpiece so maybe that?s why I?m kinda just like ?alright, I?ll watch? lol

Plus hey, This movie is bringing us a Harley Quinn Hot Toy, full costume(Looks great!) and all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aavZwGX.jpg

Leave it to DC to waste starro in a suicide squad movie

Certainly is looking like it. Will just be a big joke at the end, something for all of them to beat up on. Sounds familiar...Doomsday/Egyptian Giant-Man.

Starro reminds me of this:

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi

FWAD_2014_003_HR-Large-1024x681.jpg

Looks flawless. My hopes are high. New trailer:

The more movies Gunn makes, the more sick his humor gets. He essentially just substituted Deadshot for Bloodsport. Like exact character traits and even a daughter. King Shark will probably be the Baby Groot where that's all people talk about instead of the rest of the movie. I'll pass.

King Shark will probably be the Baby Groot where that's all people talk about instead of the rest of the movie. I'll pass.
I think plenty of members here will have had a Baby Groot on their desk at some point. I've not checked the DC section but I imagine there's a figure speculation thread for this film... :google

That guy blood sport shot Superman with a kryptonite bullet? Hmm. We still in the snyder verse right? Lol

Suicide Squad was always one of my favorite comics growing up…the Ostrander pre-Harley Quinn version.
movie looks great!

Wait -- I've seen this exact movie.

One thing looks positive -- Harley could be redeemed.

That Ferrari place looks like a Tony Stark bidet.
No kidding...
They weren't messing around when they said "reboot", were they?
I must be already burned out on superhero movies... this fails to excite me.

Back