Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if we'll ever see the head Mark Newman actually sculpted for this piece?

Any alternate head is probably being "saved" for a variant Supergirl.

Because y'know...

million_dollar_man_ted_dibiase.jpg

These tweaks are looking like the final version. With Streaky as the EX I'm guessing.

Not a bad statue by any stretch, but many here expected more.

Now where's Aquaman and Flash?!?

Any alternate head is probably being "saved" for a variant Supergirl.

Because y'know...

View attachment 216383

These tweaks are looking like the final version. With Streaky as the EX I'm guessing.

Not a bad statue by any stretch, but many here expected more.

Now where's Aquaman and Flash?!?

SS Alex said Streaky wasn't the ex.

Pics please???? When Mark do the head?

I love Mark's work and have interviewed him for the Action Figure Blues podcast. When the piece hit at SDCC, Mark commented that he had sculpted the statue, but the head was not the one he had done. Which is odd. I don't believe for a second that Mark could have done worse than what we're looking at. I do hope that Mark's is the EX....but no, I've not seen Mark's. I think out of professional courtesy, Mark is not showing his (for now).

I love Mark's work and have interviewed him for the Action Figure Blues podcast. When the piece hit at SDCC, Mark commented that he had sculpted the statue, but the head was not the one he had done. Which is odd. I don't believe for a second that Mark could have done worse than what we're looking at. I do hope that Mark's is the EX....but no, I've not seen Mark's. I think out of professional courtesy, Mark is not showing his (for now).

Ah, must be saved for the black evil suit variant repaint....... no more tweaking means money used on xm, GG, koto, pcs, and prime 1 which is still consider ss since they get profits from selling prime 1. lol And iron studios maybe...

The face isn't the issue, though it would be nice to get a distinctly different expression like they used to with previous change of heads. I hope SS hasn't gotten too cheap to put out a "change of hair" at the very least. Even that would change the look of the portrait significantly.

supergirl-hair_zpsefw0l9c0.jpg

The face isn't the issue, though it would be nice to get a distinctly different expression like they used to with previous change of heads. I hope SS hasn't gotten too cheap to put out a "change of hair" at the very least. Even that would change the look of the portrait significantly.

supergirl-hair_zpsefw0l9c0.jpg

That's a good point...that looks significantly better...

Back