Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With her hair down, she looks like Gwyneth Paltrow. And that not a good thing!:slap

Yup she will be. Most female SS pieces end up being sleepers. And considering this character is very popular, people will end up scrambling in the end.

That has been the case, funny how Jean being one that got ****ted the most has become quite the piece to obtain. Just saw an ebay sale go for 400 for Jean. Batgirl was a smash, and so was Emma. I'd gather SG will too.

All for me is what the cost will be, and exclusives. Honestly, I hope SS doesn't think I'd pay more than 430 for this. Don't think she comes close to the 475 that TDK and Red Son PFs are going for.

The face isn't the issue, though it would be nice to get a distinctly different expression like they used to with previous change of heads. I hope SS hasn't gotten too cheap to put out a "change of hair" at the very least. Even that would change the look of the portrait significantly.

supergirl-hair_zpsefw0l9c0.jpg

If she comes with this hair down coh.. I will buy it for sure. :horror Looks so much better! But I think they wont because of cutting corners and saving a coh for black suit repaint.

That has been the case, funny how Jean being one that got ****ted the most has become quite the piece to obtain. Just saw an ebay sale go for 400 for Jean. Batgirl was a smash, and so was Emma. I'd gather SG will too.

All for me is what the cost will be, and exclusives. Honestly, I hope SS doesn't think I'd pay more than 430 for this. Don't think she comes close to the 475 that TDK and Red Son PFs are going for.

She'll be $469.99 at least. With Red Son Batman going for $489.99, we'll likely see more future PFs up around that price, but they definitely won't go below $469.99 anymore, unfortunately.

As for the hair, the upwards, tight to the hairline yank up look was a pretty poor choice from the start. They fixed it up a bit, but in the end nothing else gives off a wind vibe, so there's no reason for it to be blasting upwards. Her cape is down, she's sort of hovering...it should definitely be more down than up, or at least flowing around to the side and not straight up.

I'm sure she'll sell well...the face is a big improvement over SDCC, and her body looks great. Whether they change anything else, have another head, or simply sell it as is, it'll sell out in the end.

I remembered when batman, superman etc was so high at 399.99 now it's pretty much 500.00 a regular PF. Prices are going up way faster than imagine! it's crazy.

Look at that sagging on her costume, on her left shoulder. SSC sure over do her. Doesn't seem like SSC have enough people to criticize their phototype. Just toss it over the fence and pass it.

I think the face is pretty. minority i know. but the neck is too long

The face isn't the issue, though it would be nice to get a distinctly different expression like they used to with previous change of heads. I hope SS hasn't gotten too cheap to put out a "change of hair" at the very least. Even that would change the look of the portrait significantly.

supergirl-hair_zpsefw0l9c0.jpg

Yeah for their comic license. Plus with how they do their scales, I'd imagine 1/5 hitting close to authentic 1/4. SS oversized their PFs.
Just Batman. The others have all been right in 1/4. Besides for them to over size 1/5th to 1/4 is a huge difference. Average 5th scale figures are 14.5 inches. Average 4th scale figures are 18 inches. And that says nothing for the other dimrnsions

Just Batman. The others have all been right in 1/4. Besides for them to over size 1/5th to 1/4 is a huge difference. Average 5th scale figures are 14.5 inches. Average 4th scale figures are 18 inches. And that says nothing for the other dimrnsions

You can definitely notice a 1/5 scale next to a 1/4 scale

You can definitely notice a 1/5 scale next to a 1/4 scale

1/4 or fail.... 1/5 looks great but yeah the scale is too small for 1/4 mindset collectors like myself. I only kept 1 1/5 statue ever and it's the snake eyes by ss com. That thing was amazing! But yeah 1/5 is smaller and very notable for sure.

1/4 or fail.... 1/5 looks great but yeah the scale is too small for 1/4 mindset collectors like myself. I only kept 1 1/5 statue ever and it's the snake eyes by ss com. That thing was amazing! But yeah 1/5 is smaller and very notable for sure.

Don't you collect 1/7 bishoujos too?

Most characters couldn't pull it off, but with SuperGIRL the 1/5 to 1/4 difference might not matter as much. Especially if she were as big as the Mystique comiquette.

Of course let's not leave it to chance. Just make a properly sized 1/4. :lol

Back