Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, a different head sculpt with her hair down could get me to change my mind on what's an easy pass for me now.

I would say "yes" that there is a switch out portrait. I detest using the term change o' head; sounds like something a fourth grader would say. :lol

No offense to anyone who regularly uses the term. :peace

You and your fancy words. JK :lol

She still look like the current woman that is Alicia Silverstone, when she should be the clueless Silverstone girl.

BBljCJs.img

Lol. Is that the best Clueless Alicia Silverstone pic you could find?

No but it's the comparison. Mr. Green's time is worth $29,083,629,004.80/hour. So please find a hot clueless pic of Alicia Silverstone for Mr. Green. Hehehehe.

Last edited:
change of head or fail. The coh better be a hair down version. Or maybe we will get a add on hair like bg, powe rgirl and emma.....so lazy and lame...:monkey4 At least give us a new coh with a choice of faces like you used to do ss. Please! SS this can be done good and be a huge success.

The next piece the POs will be very interesting. Either Aquaman was just a complete anomaly or they are starting a new method of pricing. If Supergirl is next, I hope she is at $430 or a little less to continue their trend...that would probably change a lot of minds about whether to PO her or not.

Back