Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does that Phoenix, but you gush all over that one

Well Phoenix comes with 3 different heads...makes a difference. If this comes with 3 heads that would be awesome. We all know that's not going to happen. Still if there is a COH with a down hairstyle that could instantly make this piece much more appealing.

Well Phoenix comes with 3 different heads...makes a difference. If this comes with 3 heads that would be awesome. We all know that's not going to happen. Still if there is a COH with a down hairstyle that could instantly make this piece much more appealing.

So..all 3 heads are still bad

So..all 3 heads are still bad

Maybe to you. I'm actually like 2 of them and the third is meh. Which is still a moot point since you don't own the piece. Anyways that really has nothing to do with Supergirl. She can still be a solid piece. Here's hoping we get that COH!

I might be the only one ...but I don't like the body sculpt on this either. To me, both the body sculpt and portrait could have been better. I really hoped SSC would've made a body sculpt that was more toned than what's there now. I swear I've seen Supergirl look more athletic than that in the comics and animation.

Maybe to you. I'm actually like 2 of them and the third is meh. Which is still a moot point since you don't own the piece. Anyways that really has nothing to do with Supergirl. She can still be a solid piece. Here's hoping we get that COH!

It doesn't mean **** if someone doesn't own the statue

I might be the only one ...but I don't like the body sculpt on this either. To me, both the body sculpt and portrait could have been better. I really hoped SSC would've made a body sculpt that was more toned than what's there now. I swear I've seen Supergirl look more athletic than that in the comics and animation.
Yeah that's what I felt. Even if they changed her head sculpt completely I still might pass. Something about the tone of this piece just seems off to me. I guess it doesn't feel like supergirl to me. I don't like the windswept inconsistency and I also think she looks a little to mature for the character. Relatively when I compare her to power girl she doesn't look much like a younger more brash person. She almost looks about the same age.

Yeah that's what I felt. Even if they changed her head sculpt completely I still might pass. Something about the tone of this piece just seems off to me. I guess it doesn't feel like supergirl to me. I don't like the windswept inconsistency and I also think she looks a little to mature for the character. Relatively when I compare her to power girl she doesn't look much like a younger more brash person. She almost looks about the same age.

Exactly. SSC tried a playful pose for Supergirl, because that's her age, yet she doesn't look her age ....in body and face.

I hope it's a COH hair down version and a extra salute hand instead of her making the bunny ears to herself.

Back