Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
black and white wow GIF

Didn't Martha make it from the blanket he was wrapped in? That would make sense 'cause this one looks all pajamaee. Warm and cozy.

So needles can puncture his "suit", but not bullets?

I try not to even think about it. The very thought of someone else sewing his costume together just seems extremely stupid to me.

There's a lot to Superman that is just plain stupid. And strictly for children.

The more BTS pics come out, the worse all those suits look... everybody looks like they are wearing some biker gear.
I'll ignore the gear if the film is decent enough. But selling this actor as Superman is my issue.

Yes, I love Cavill as Supes. I also loved Reeve as the character. I NEED to like this guy as Superman or everything else is getting shoved to the side.

I need to believe in him as the character just as I did Reeve and Cavill. First and foremost.

The Clark look is embarrassingly awful. But whatever.

Looks fun

Guy behind them tho.. I'm not sure. Hopefully he's a sleeper character. Turns out to be amazing.

This is hard as a ZS fan but I'm really trying here. I don't like some of the stuffs I'm seeing, but it's Superman.

😔

I'll ignore the gear if the film is decent enough. But selling this actor as Superman is my issue.

Yes, I love Cavill as Supes. I also loved Reeve as the character. I NEED to like this guy as Superman or everything else is getting shoved to the side.

I need to believe in him as the character just as I did Reeve and Cavill. First and foremost.

The Clark look is embarrassingly awful. But whatever.
Yeah for some reason he's reminding me of another Dean Cain. Who was a good fit for that series but never really had the right gravitas for Superman.

Back