Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came in here having not seen the episode, and at first, I gasped for breath, then a very ecstatic "*****" came to mind (the context was wrong, but I don't care).:lol

:lol You know that you gotta avoid this thread on premiere night, especially with me posting a play-by-play! :1-1:

(Seriously though, I normally won't post spoiler tags unless it's about a future episode. If you guys want me to though for things like this, I will.)

Nah, I'm just ecstatic to know that my favorite character is back. I just hope that if we get Angel Bobby, he keeps his signature trucker-uncle style.:lol

Nah, I'm just ecstatic to know that my favorite character is back. I just hope that if we get Angel Bobby, he keeps his signature trucker-uncle style.:lol

I agree.

Did you see the episode yet?! I'm ready to chat this one up!!!

Not yet, but my interest was piqued, and I spoiled it for myself. I've still got to watch last week's.:lol

C'mon, man! :thud: :lol

Get caught up.

I've got a question about this week's episode for those that have seen it (spoilers ahead!):

Spoiler Spoiler:

C'mon, man! :thud: :lol

Get caught up.

I've got a question about this week's episode for those that have seen it (spoilers ahead!):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It was cool to see Bobby, glad Sam got him to where he belongs. My dislike of Crowley grew a lot this episode. I want to see him dealt with for good!

Watched both; loved both; Angel Bobby better still retain his trucker cap and flannels; I don't want him in a suit with slicked back hair.:lol

Not. A. New. Episode.

I. Has. A. Sad.

Told ya. I hate these ****in' breaks.:lecture
0597_6d20.gif

Back