Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying season 8 but finding it a bit slow is that just me or is there other people thinking the same

It was probably just me. Something lost me along me along the way, I got it together by episode's end.

And the big news here, what's going on with Sam!? It looks like these trials are going to take a toll, and it appears they already have.

Next week's looks awesome! Definitely looking forward to it. Reminds me a little of the S5 episode, when all of the various gods got together in the motel.

Maybe give it a rewatch, it might be a little clearer. Which parts confused you?

Watched it; another solid episode. I loved almost everything about it, but the "King of the Gods" went out like a *****.

Finally, just getting around to watching last week's. Looking forward to it. So far, so good.

Good episode. Definitely not my favorite of the season, but entertaining nonetheless.

The bigger news here is the SPN goes on hiatus until the 20th?!?!? What the heck!?!?

Every year, we go through this. :mad: :lol

So long as we don't get another break after, like, 2 episodes, I'm good.:lol

Unfortunately, I don't expect any less than another break or two. :lol

In other news, a fellow member just made me aware of this video and I think it may have just changed my life. :lol :rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNdwABWTcA8[/ame]

I love how Jared looks totally oblivious to Jensen's dancing.

Oh, and....

Metallicar, FTW!!!!!!!

In other news, a fellow member just made me aware of this video and I think it may have just changed my life. :lol :rock

Oh, and....

Metallicar, FTW!!!!!!!

Oh my! :rotfl

If they made Metallicar bounce up and down... :rotfl

Unfortunately, I don't expect any less than another break or two. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNdwABWTcA8

Oh, and....

Metallicar, FTW!!!!!!!

I was about to post this. I can't help but thinking it would've been a bit more awesome (and appropriate) if, as the music stopped, the crew members looked up towards the camera, maybe with black eyes, and the smoke came billowing out of their mouths *cut to black*.:lol

New episode of Supernatural tomorrow night, along with the return of Cas and some awesomeness! :rock

Other news:

- S7 of SPN is now airing on TNT. I know someone here was asking when it was to air. Granted, we're already on episode 18, but....better late than never, right?

- Also, Cas (Misha Collins) will rejoin the SPN cast as a season regular, in S9, for the first time since S6.

New episode of Supernatural tomorrow night, along with the return of Cas and some awesomeness! :rock

Other news:

- S7 of SPN is now airing on TNT. I know someone here was asking when it was to air. Granted, we're already on episode 18, but....better late than never, right?

- Also, Cas (Misha Collins) will rejoin the SPN cast as a season regular, in S9, for the first time since S6.

I think that was me..:monkey3

So glad Misha will be coming back to SN. Forgot a new ep. tomorrow. :clap

I think that was me..:monkey3

So glad Misha will be coming back to SN. Forgot a new ep. tomorrow. :clap

:lol I was watching it today, and thought 'Somebody on the boards was asking about this. Go post.'

Sorry, I didn't think to post sooner. Honestly though, I haven't tuned in to TNT in the mornings in a while, so this was the first I had seen of S7 in syndication.

:lol I was watching it today, and thought 'Somebody on the boards was asking about this. Go post.'

Sorry, I didn't think to post sooner. Honestly though, I haven't tuned in to TNT in the mornings in a while, so this was the first I had seen of S7 in syndication.

Thanks so much for the update Chapter 2099. I will make sure to tape S7.

Back