T2 Skynet Edition Blu-ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not realy on topic, but better than starting another thread:D, is Terminator 1 out on Blu Ray yet?

Is this version better than the regular Blue-Ray T2?
It's just a bunch of added footage right?

I went to BB to get this and it was $25. Does anyone know where it may be cheaper and what is the expiration date for the SS gift card inside? Thanks!

BestBuy??? I got mine on friday and it was only $14.99 with the SSC card.:confused:

Is this version better than the regular Blue-Ray T2?
It's just a bunch of added footage right?

Yes it is better I own both the Extreme Edition on DVD (with all of the added footage) and the first release of the T2 Blu-ray. While the blu-ray is STUNNING I don't watch it is as much because it doesn't have the cool footage.

it is $14.99 online so maybe they will match it at the store.

They will, I mentioned it in-store to Customer Service and they gave me the online price.

Weird though about the GC, the card itself reads June 2010, but the online response is May? :confused: I know this was mentioned earlier in the thread, but maybe I will call SS to find out which one it is.

is there anything on the package of Best Buy's T2 Skynet Bluray that indicates that there's a sideshow gift card inside? i was considering getting this, but only if it had the gift card (none of the discs that i saw had any sticker/label about a ss gift card).

is there anything on the package of Best Buy's T2 Skynet Bluray that indicates that there's a sideshow gift card inside? i was considering getting this, but only if it had the gift card (none of the discs that i saw had any sticker/label about a ss gift card).

There was a sticker on the outside slipcase on mine. I think each store only had a handful back when it came out with the giftcard inside. You may be out o' luck there. Hope this helps!

Back