Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had friends visiting last weekend. They thought my collection was cool enough to take a picture in front of which really surprised me considering they aren't even into the nerdy stuff.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

I had friends visiting last weekend. They thought my collection was cool enough to take a picture in front of which really surprised me considering they aren't even into the nerdy stuff.

Doesn't your collection pretty much take up an entire room?? I'd want my picture taken in there too! Lucky so and so!

That's strange. Turning the feet out should essentially lock the ankle joint so there is no pivoting, especially forward.

Well, I thought it strange you have yours out to the side. Kicking the feet out to the side leaves no support in the front. The feet on mine must be awful. There is no locking going on. :lol

Try a glass of wine, it helps with those early jitters.

No thanks. :lol

I don't know anyone who is into this stuff, but even so I find guests find them neat.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Guests always do find my collection to be really cool. Everyone seems to have one item / character that they latch onto. Thankfully I have a lot of genres tapped so something most usually appeals to someone. As far as touching though.... I avoid allowing that. Although Tamashii 3po has ben broken out of his prison a couple of times for people to see.

My stuff's all behind glass at the moment - and lock and key prevent opening. I had 7 or 8 people cut out from a party to come upstairs to check out the displays one night. The funniest part is that the party we were all attending was at a friend's house around the block.

My stuff's all behind glass at the moment - and lock and key prevent opening. I had 7 or 8 people cut out from a party to come upstairs to check out the displays one night. The funniest part is that the party we were all attending was at a friend's house around the block.

I have a massive yearly xmas party, and it seems most of the time I spend it giving office tours lol. I like it though, I would say 95% of the people think its amazing. The other 5% think I am insane.

I have a massive yearly xmas party, and it seems most of the time I spend it giving office tours lol. I like it though, I would say 95% of the people think its amazing. The other 5% think I am insane.
Just keep the prices out of the discussion. :)

Its funny, one of my nieces asked how much they cost. And I told her take a guess at the highest price she would think one of mine would go for. She said, "I dunno, $70?" I laughed and said "Try $350." She said "Jesus!". She actually took a step back away from the shelf.lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Attachments

• DSC_1580.jpg
    DSC_1580.jpg
    686.8 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC_1571.jpg
    DSC_1571.jpg
    662 KB · Views: 281
Nice work Jazz :clap

Tamashii should've done a bit of paint work and released all their returned stock as weathered versions.

Wow! That's brilliantly done. Very cool. I love the entire system. Too bad, for the rest of us, that this type of incredible display requires so much electrical work.

That Threepio looks straight out of the films. Awesome! Artoo looks great too, but since the medicom is already a little weathered the difference isn't as dynamic.

That's the best the Tama 3PO has ever looked in any photo ever taken of him, bar none. Good job on the R2 as well. Seems like the Sideshow R2 will fit right into your screen-worn display should his scale not turn out like Medicom's.

Back